AECOM Madrid Spain
3 weeks ago
About Enterprise Capabilities
Enterprise Capabilities is a service-led organization within AECOM enabling access to a global talent pool. With offices in India, China, Spain, Poland, Romania, the Philippines, and South Africa, our teams of technical professionals provide around the clock project support helping AECOM teams around the world to deliver faster, smarter and better.
EC supports AECOM’s ability to work as one global team by standardizing design processes, deploying collaboration technologies, and utilizing a connected network of technical expertise.
By joining EC, you have the unique opportunity to work on AECOM’s monumental projects located around the world, contributing to our mission of delivering a better world.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Engineer with experience in hydraulics and drainage design, to join our busy and expanding experienced team.
The team provides assessment, concept, feasibility, preliminary and detailed designs on a wide... range of Projects. Our clients work for private and public sector and include long term Framework Agreements with numerous Local Authorities together with Design and Build commissions for many major Contractors.
Our group has an established track record of successfully delivering water designs for many years, throughout the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand among others.
You may have the opportunity to work on some of the most iconic Transportation and Water projects, being part of a diverse and multicultural team for the Europe Global Delivery Center.
The responsibilities of this role include :
• Works as part of the H&D team with other designers at the same functional level that can be from different EC offices. Undertakes non-routine, medium complex projects supported by EC.
• Coordinates and leads small design teams focused on a water field for a specific project.
• Conducts complex value engineering evaluations, determining alternative designs, materials, construction techniques.
• Works autonomously within established procedures and practices, with latitude to determine work priorities.
• Performs QA / QC review and participates in interdisciplinary reviews.
• Ensures that project technical goals / milestones / budgets are met.
• Prepares complex project deliverables using a team of junior technical and support staff, providing supervision to and mentoring less experienced staff.
• Proven track record of working on H&D designs and collaborating with international and multi-cultural teams (+8 years).
• Performing different hydrologic and hydraulic studies on the following fields : flood risk analysis and drainage design for linear infrastructures.
• Experience in designing water utilities (stormwater & wastewater / water supply / Irrigation) would be considered favorably.
• Experience with international regulations and standards (i.e. AASTHO, AWWA, Australian Codes, British Standards, etc.).
• Proficiency in H&H software packages related to the expertise offered by the candidate.
• Experience with CAD / BIM / Digital Engineering techniques (Civil 3D, MicroStation, OpenRoads)
• Experience working in the North America region / Australia will be considered favorably.
• Fluent in English (oral and written).
• Bachelor or Master degree in Civil, Environmental or Water Engineering or related field from a recognized University
• US and / or Australia PE license will be considered favorably.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families.
We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started
Senior Hydraulics and Drainage Engineer Madrid jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.