Veeam Bucharest Romania
4 weeks ago
The Veeam Quality Assurance team invites you to work on Veeam's products and to learn from Veeam QA professionals.
Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization platforms; Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers and databases; Amazon, Azure and Google public clouds; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
Your tasks will include:
• testing of one or several veeam products.
• participating in products' creation and development at all stages of their life cycle.
• analysing software requirements.
• participating in planning and creating the product test strategy.
• communicating with other participants of the product development process.
• training and development of new team members.
•... evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
• participating in customer technical support processes.
a senior qa engineer will join us and strengthen one of major directions:
• data protection: a suite of products for data backup and restore in virtual, physical and cloud environments.
• data management: a set of products for monitoring, reporting, and process automation in virtual, physical and cloud environments.
• technical education or passion for technology.
• 3 years of software testing experience.
• deep understanding of software development principles and the qa role in this process.
• experience developing test strategies and plans, analysing test progress, and optimising the software testing processes.
• advanced knowledge of windows, linux or unix operating systems.
• experience in network technologies and systems (dns, dhcp, basic network settings, etc.)
• open and flexible mind, common sense, clear logic, analytical skills.
• desire and ability to work in a team.
• knowledge of written and spoken english, allowing you to communicate fluently on professional topics.
• experience working with databases like microsoft sql server or oracle database.
• experience working with virtualization platforms like vmware vsphere and microsoft hyper-v.
• experience in test automation.
• experience managing and developing a qa team.
• benefit from excellent rewards & competitive compensation.
• premium private health insurance modules for you and your children.
• personal time off plan to reward your loyalty, and additional 24 working hours for volunteering activities.
• meal vouchers.
• create your own benefits package including access to more than 5000 choices.
• grow your career with ongoing training programs, online learning platforms, bookster, and many other programs helping you to develop your knowledge and skills set.
• feel veeamazing with our wellness program, company-sponsored activities & organized team sports.
• international environment with culturally diverse atmosphere and exposure to large projects.
in addition, when we'll be back at the office, please include this one too:
• enjoy modern facilities & free refreshments like snacks, fruit, and delicious coffee.
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of Romania, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in Romania.
Are you interested in this job? Please apply from Salary.com
Job ID: j202302272317435829528
Recommended Job Skills: Bug/Defect Analysis, Bug/Defect Tracking
Average Estimate Salary for a QA Engineer: $105,997 to $132,284
This data is calculated using netizen feedback data. To get the most accurate number for your company jobs in your locations, use our subscription products: https://www.salary.com/companalyst
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.