RealREPP Belmont CA United States
3 weeks ago
RealREPP is a full-service, nationally recognized recruiting firm that specializes in recruiting and placing top commercial real estate talent. We are teaming with a well-known commercial real estate owner/manager to assist them in hiring for a Senior Property Accountant in [JOB LOCATION]!
This Senior Property Accountant would join a diverse team of seasoned industry professionals. This... professional will be responsible for managing finances for multiple commercial real estate properties. Experience with intercompany and equity accounts is beneficial as this person will be maintaining multiple accounts.
This company is offering a fantastic base salary + a target 10%-15% bonus with EXCELLENT Benefits & PTO package. and is looking for support immediately. This is a dynamic group who promote creative business culture and long term career growth.
• Manage and maintain the books for multiple commercial properties for a growing real estate investment
• Prepare accruals and reconcile balance sheet accounts including monthly bank reconciliations
• Work with Property Controller on issues related to Tax & Insurance, Loan Administration, and Construction Draws
• Perform and manage day-to-day accounting for assigned properties.
• Review and input lease abstracts prepared by property managers
• Prepare requests for disposition of security deposits for tenants who have moved out within the required time frame and copies are filed properly.
• Assists in ensuring compliance with municipal, state and federal regulations, including tax compliance. This includes but is not limited to preparing business property tax returns (571-L) business license applications, and year-end forms.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
• 5+ years of general ledger accounting, real estate property management accounting preferred
• Understanding of real estate tax issues, a plus.
• Experience with preparation of CAM reconciliations for commercial real estate projects.
• Experience with financial statement variance analysis with narratives
• Experience with MRI accounting software preferred
• CPA preferred, not required.
• Proficiency with Excel and MS Word
• Must be hands-on, detail oriented and possess the ability to look beyond the box
• Ability to work independently and proactive planning are needed to succeed in this position.
• Excellent analytical, organizational and people skills
This company is offering a fantastic base salary, plus bonus and excellent benefits!
If you are interested in applying for the role, please submit your resume via our website at www.RealREPP.com or email your resume directly to [email protected] for consideration.
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Belmont CA USA
Jobs in Belmont CA United States
Senior Property Accountant Belmont jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.