Bayview Asset Management, LLC
Bayview Asset Management, LLC Coral Gables FL United States
1 month ago
The position will be responsible for maintaining the books and records of several investment partnerships managed by Bayview Asset Management. The position will be a key member of the accounting staff and will facilitate accounting of the funds in conjunction with Fund Administrators.
• Assist with the monthly accounting close process of various investment partnerships
• Coordinate investment partnership activity directly with administrators
• Prepare allocations of net income, capital draw-downs and distributions amongst the investors and review related investor statements
• Prepare accounting entries in the general ledger
• Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly investor reporting package for investors along with the monthly compliance for fund counterparties
• Preparation or review of confirmations received from investors
• Assist with year-end audit process
• Prepare and review estimates, attributions, and ad-hoc projects
• Assist with special projects and presentations
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5 years of related experience
Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law
Coral Gables FL USA
Jobs in Coral Gables FL United States
SR ACCOUNTANT Coral Gables jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.