ICON International, Inc.
ICON International, Inc. Connecticut United States
3 weeks ago
ICON International, repeatedly named one of a Top Workplace in Fairfield County, is currently seeking a self-starter for a Senior Accountant career opportunity. This individual will possess attention to detail and have solid communication skills. The overall job responsibility of the position is to review billing, manually post data and analyze certain general ledger accounts.
Responsibilities... include but are not limited to the following:
• Journal entry preparation
• Assist in month-end close and reporting including detailed review of balance sheet accounts
• Review and process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Ensure compliance with internal and statutory reporting deadlines including tax filings
• Generating analytical billing spreadsheets using Excel for each project
• Special projects as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
• 2+ years of experience in public accounting or management company accounting
• Excellent knowledge of GAAP
• Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
• Strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
Must be proficient in Excel. Experience with MS Dynamics SL or Solomon preferred. Qualified candidates will possess excellent organizational skills and be very detail oriented.
Please be sure to indicate the position and salary requirements on your submission
Jobs in Connecticut United States
Senior Accountant Connecticut jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.