VetJobs Frisco TX United States
1 month ago
On behalf of VetJobs/MilitarySpouseJobs, thank you for your interest. This position is open to Veterans, Transitioning Military, National Guard Members, Military Spouses and Caregivers of War Wounded. To be considered, please click the submit button and follow the instructions...
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 240+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 20 years of continuous growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of 10,000+ companies, including 2,100 networks and 3,000+ cloud and IT service providers in 32 countries spanning six continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
• Review contracts with customers for revenue accounting treatment and draft accounting memos and writeups in accordance with ASC 606
• Partner with FP&A and Sales to advise accounting treatment and financial impact on large and complex revenue transactions
• Perform accounting analysis and prepare journal entries related to bad debt, sales allowance and other revenue related accounts
• Prepare account reconciliations for revenue related GL accounts, investigate and resolve variances where necessary
• Prepare and execute SOX controls and ensure SOX compliance at all time
• Prepare month end management reporting package including changes in revenue reserves and other revenue accounting matters
• Prepare ASC 606 disclosures for Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting
• Review lease contracts for lease accounting treatment and draft accounting memos and writeups in accordance with ASC 842
• Partner with FP&A and Real Estate to advise accounting treatment and financial impacts on upcoming lease transactions
• Prepare ASC 842 disclosures for SEC reporting
• Support external and internal audits, including preparing working papers for the auditors and analyzing data
• Perform ad hoc projects as needed
Auto req ID
Minimum Education Required
Certifications/Security Clearances/Other (Enter Below)
Additional Qualifications/Responsibilities Certificates/Security Clearances/Other
• Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting and/or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of accounting experience
• Public accounting experience preferred
• Prior experience in revenue and lease accounting is a plus
• Strong knowledge in US GAAP
• CPA is a plus
• Strong analytical thinking abilities with high attention to detail
• Ability to analyze and interpret financial data
• Experience with Oracle Cloud, Hyperion, RevPro revenue management tool and Lucernex lease accounting software is a plus
• MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint) skills are required
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Team player with a positive attitude
IT Information Technology
Frisco TX USA
Jobs in Frisco TX United States
Senior Accountant - Frisco, TX jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.