Kaseya Reading United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to... tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Does this describe you:
• Self motivated
• A problem solver
• Attention to detail
• Willing to learn
A look inside the job:
• Forecast inventory levels to ensure that stock is optimised for each financial period
• Order hardware from internal sources in the US as required
• Identify opportunities for local purchase of components; negotiate pricing and procure
• Manage inventory - stock checks, cycle counts, record keeping
• Receive, process and build Sales Orders (SOP)
• Ensure sales and success teams have clear information on order status at all times
• Engage with EMEA Management teams and Global SCO teams to identify opportunities to improve communication between departments
• Identify inefficiencies in product assembly and develop solutions to eliminate them
• Optimise logistics processes and costs within the umbrella agreements with parcel and pallet carriers.
• Manage outbound supply chain to meet customer needs
• Manage reverse logistics and returned devices
• Supervise EMEA Supply Chain Operations team to ensure efficient work practices and manpower availability
• Manage day to day tasks, 1 to 1 meetings, and annual appraisals
• Plan and adapt the EMEA Supply Chain Operation to manage growth
• Work with Talent Resource to identify, interview and recruit additional manpower
• Ensure all systems are kept up to date with accurate information and records
• Implement warehouse workflow, positioning of storage units, and floor planning to optimise picking, storage and changes in inventory levels
• Manage device lifecycle by finding ways to sell or recycle decommissioned equipment
• Ensure regulatory compliance for all surplus equipment
• Perform and or delegate basic building maintenance tasks when needed, and ensure the warehouse meets all regulatory standards
Does your profile include:
• A minimum of 5 years of experience across multiple Technology categories
• Confidence with negotiation and contract reviews
• Familiarity with tech products across the spectrum of infrastructure and business applications; required
• Strategic thinking with strong attention to detail
• Strong communication, budgeting, and organizational skills
• Demonstrated capability to resolve issues and improve service levels
• Strong systems and technical skills - NetSuite experience a plus
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law
Jobs in Reading United Kingdom
Supply Chain Operations Manager Reading jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.