Emory Decatur GA Georgia
1 month ago
Emory University is a leading research university that fosters excellence and attracts world-class talent to innovate today and prepare leaders for the future. We welcome candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our academic community...
• Manages the financial, regulatory, patient management, and human resources functions associated with conducting clinical trials.
• Typically supervises a staff of 2 - 5 employees.
• Trains new clinical trials staff.
• Tracks enrollment, sponsor payments, and salary.
• Provides leadership in business development.
• Assists residents in preparing research projects by facilitating IRB submissions and protocol writing.
• Responsible for preparing NIH proposals and routing through the system.
• Assists in creating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures.
• Performs related responsibilities as required.
• A bachelor's degree in a related field and eight (8) years experience in clinical trials, two of which are in the clinical area.
• A master's degree and four years of experience in clinical trials, one of which is in the clinical area will be considered equivalent.
• Oncology experience
• Current/previous management experience
NOTE: Position tasks are generally required to be performed in-person at an Emory University location. Remote work from home day options may be granted at department discretion. Emory reserves the right to change remote work status with notice to employee.
The COVID-19 vaccine or an approved exemption is currently only required for individuals working in a clinical setting. For more information on the University or Hospital policies, including exemptions, please see our website.
Emory University is dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status. Emory University does not discriminate in admissions, educational programs, or employment on the basis of any factor stated above or prohibited under applicable law. Students, faculty, and staff are assured of participation in University programs and in the use of facilities without such discrimination. Emory University complies with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act, and applicable executive orders, federal and state regulations regarding nondiscrimination, equal opportunity and affirmative action. Emory University is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its affirmative action, equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to the Emory University Department of Equity and Inclusion, 201 Dowman Drive, Administration Building, Atlanta, GA 30322.
Emory University is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. To request this document in an alternate format or to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Department of Accessibility Services at 404-727-9877 (V) | 404-712-2049 (TDD). Please note that one week advance notice is preferred.
Are you interested in this job? Please apply from Salary.com
Job ID: j202303230204191431347
Recommended Job Skills: Business Acumen, Business Development
Average Estimate Salary for a Clinical Trials Manager, Winship Cancer Institute: $254,261 to $378,206
This data is calculated using netizen feedback data. To get the most accurate number for your company jobs in your locations, use our subscription products: https://www.salary.com/companalyst
Decatur GA USA
Clinical Trials Manager, Winship Cancer Institute Decatur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.