Emory University Atlanta GA Georgia
3 weeks ago
Discover Your Career at Emory University
Emory University is a leading research university that fosters excellence and attracts world-class talent to innovate today and prepare leaders for the future. We welcome candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our academic community.
• Handles or assists with administrative activities generally associated with the conduct of clinical trials.
• Maintains data pertaining to research projects, completes source documents/case report forms, and performs data entry.
• Assists with patient recruitment.
• Attends study meetings.
• Orders and maintains equipment and supplies.
• Reviews medical records and/or conducts screenings for recruitment of study participants, performs interviews and QOL questionnaires.
• Collects study specimen according to protocol which may include phlebotomy, processing, and preparation for shipping.
• Coordinates services, schedules procedures, creates and maintains case packages, and monitors charges.
• Assists with quality assurance and tracks regulatory submissions.
• Performs related approved responsibilities as required.
• High School Diploma or GED and three years of administrative support experience
• OR two years of college in a scientific, health related, or business administration program and one year of admin support or customer service experience
• OR licensed as a practical nurse (LPN) and one year admin support or one year of licensed practical nursing experience OR
• Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, MD OR PhD in a scientific, health related or business administration program.
This position is intended to support clinical research and all clinical training requirements must be tracked and monitored through Emory Healthcare under the credentialing category of CLINICAL RESEARCHER.
NOTE: Position tasks are generally required to be performed in-person at an Emory University location. Remote work from home day options may be granted at department discretion. Emory reserves the right to change remote work status with notice to employee.
Emory Supports a Diverse and Inclusive Culture
The COVID-19 vaccine or an approved exemption is currently only required for individuals working in a clinical setting. For more information on the University or Hospital policies, including exemptions, please see our website.
Emory University is dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status. Emory University does not discriminate in admissions, educational programs, or employment on the basis of any factor stated above or prohibited under applicable law. Students, faculty, and staff are assured of participation in University programs and in the use of facilities without such discrimination. Emory University complies with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act, and applicable executive orders, federal and state regulations regarding nondiscrimination, equal opportunity and affirmative action. Emory University is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its affirmative action, equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to the Emory University Department of Equity and Inclusion, 201 Dowman Drive, Administration Building, Atlanta, GA 30322.
Emory University is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. To request this document in an alternate format or to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Department of Accessibility Services at 404-727-9877 (V) | 404-712-2049 (TDD). Please note that one week advance notice is preferred.
Are you interested in this job? Please apply from Salary.com
Job ID: j202304040436535431932
Recommended Job Skills: Administrative Support, Business Communications
Average Estimate Salary for a Clinical Research Coordinator I- Winship Cancer Institute: $44,870 to $59,277
This data is calculated using netizen feedback data. To get the most accurate number for your company jobs in your locations, use our subscription products: https://www.salary.com/companalyst
Atlanta GA USA
Clinical Research Coordinator I- Winship Cancer Institute Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.