Worldwide Clinical Trials, LLC
Worldwide Clinical Trials, LLC Georgia Georgia
1 month ago
Position: In House Clinical Research Associate (IHCRA Office-based
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries,innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 3,000 experts, bright thinkers,dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve livesandwe are looking for otherswhovalue this same pursuit.
Whatdoes at Worldwide
In-House CRAs play a vital role in ensuring our clinical research programs are executed with the quality and excellence our sponsors expect and the care and passion patients deserve.
These roles help drive breakthrough scientific research and playing a lead role in every clinical trial. All CROs will promise you growth, opportunity, and maybe even a challenge. But we offer more than that.
We offer an uncommon experience – one you can’t get anywhere else, with a team unlike anyone else.
What you will do
• Ensure quality of data submitted from study sites and assure timely submission of data, including appropriate reporting and follow-up for all safety events by site personnel
• Ensure completeness and compile regulatory documents and ethical submission documentation as appropriate and required (e.g. IRB approval, informed consent, lab certification etc.)
• Provide applicable updates for site related documentation for filing in the Trial Master File (TMF)
• Perform feasibility studies/site identification activities for potential sites, as requested
What you will bring to the role
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in English and local language
• Ability to contribute to a team remotely
• Strong customer focus, ability to interact professionally with a sponsor contact
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CTMS, and EDC Systems
• Four-year college curriculum with a major concentration in life science preferred but not required, OR
• Two-year college curriculum or equivalent education/training and one year experience with clinical research (e.g. study coordinator, CTA, etc.) or other experience deemed relevant
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
In House Clinical Research Associate/IHCRA Office-based Georgia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.