Syneos Health Serbia Serbia
3 weeks ago
Enterprise Security Architect
Syneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, seamlessly connecting our capabilities to add high-value insights to speed therapies to patients and provide practical value to help our customers achieve their objectives.
Every day we perform better because of how we work together, as one team, each the best at what we do. We bring a wide range of talented experts together across a wide range of business-critical services that support our business. Every role within Corporate is vital to furthering our vision of Shortening the Distance from Lab to Life®.
Discover what our 29,000 employees, across 110 countries already know:
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
Why Syneos Health
• We are passionate about developing our people, through career development and progression; supportive and engaged line management; technical and... therapeutic area training; peer recognition and total rewards program.
• We are committed to our Total Self culture – where you can authentically be yourself. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we are dedicated to taking care of our people.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
The Enterprise Information Security Architect reports to the Chief Information Security Officer and is integral to the global Risk and Security strategy driving discipline to achieve current and future security imperatives. You'll leverage your advanced technical and organizational skills to collaborate, motivate and challenge subject matter experts to go beyond their own assumptions to translate business objectives and identify the right mix of tools and techniques that create secure business outcomes.
As our business transforms to meet our customer's most complex needs, you'll investigate new techniques within and beyond the technologies already in place to align with or lead our industry. You'll leverage your past experiences to build and lead a diverse team of experts across the various technology domains, driving repeatable and disciplined processes, through mentoring and role modeling as a technical collaborator.
You will develop and maintain an overall security architecture strategy, maintain key standards & requirements, and develop a roadmap necessary to achieve our business objectives, with input from and collaboration with other IT and Security architects in key technology domains, including Cloud (public, on-prem, hybrid), network security, data security, identity/access management, endpoint and mobile. In addition to driving the secure configuration of our technologies, you'll define the security solutions and technologies necessary to monitor, prevent and detect against vulnerabilities, internal and external attacks.
Building on past experiences, you will design and maintain efficient architecture processes that incorporate into Solution Delivery, SDLC, Architecture reviews and other enterprise release and change management processes.
• Define, develop, and lead engagement models and frameworks for technical, process, resource, and operational security considerations for solutions at all points of solution development lifecycle
• Advises and consults on technical security topics, including providing design criteria, reviews and approvals for application and system architectures, processes and workflows, database, network, and platform designs
• Creates and maintains implementation standards, reference architectures, design patterns and threat models that support information security objectives
• Contribute to the effectiveness and operations of the Architecture Review Board
• Collaborate and liaise with technology leaders to understand current and future technology roadmaps (e.g., digital transformation initiatives)
• Your authenticity is visible and apparent, and your honesty and integrity instills trust in those around you
• You attract and seek out top talent, and you build diverse teams that apply their skills to effectively achieve a common goal
• You communicate with impact, and your approach adapts complex topics for all audiences
• Your confidence in achieving objectives is reached through research, modeling and testing
• You build trust by seeking input from other subject matter experts to achieve common goals
• You maintain architectural governance to meet risk, compliance and secure business requirements… and use sound judgement when exceptions arise
• You’re flexible, adaptable and manage ambiguity to achieve results even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear
• You’re an active learner and are always prepared to tackle new problems and challenges
• You take initiative with a bias for action, especially with tough challenges and you demonstrate a sense of urgency, energy and enthusiasm
• You drive and deliver results, providing prioritization and direction, and you effectively delegate and remove obstacles to meet commitments aligned with goals
• You have a focus on performance, holding yourself and others accountable to drive results and meet commitments even under tough circumstances
Education, Experience, Abilities
• Master’s Degree in a field related to Information Technology (or equivalent experience), preferred.
• 10+ Years of Experience in a Security Engineering / Security Architecture leadership or manager position
• Management and/or advisory consulting background – preferably to software, technology, and/or healthcare organization
• Experience implementing security programs incorporating regulatory requirements including but not limited to SOX, HIPAA, FISMA, and European Union Data Privacy and Security Directives.
• Familiarity with Information Technology Governance and Architecture standards including but not limited to, ITIL, ISO 2700x,TOGAF, SPRING, STRUTS, ESAPI and NIST preferred
• Familiarity with security industry information and intelligence resources including OWASP, SANS, IEEE, IETF
• Significant experience with leading security products and services in key domains, such as EDR/XDR, Cloud Posture Management, Cloud Workload Protection, Secrets Management, Privileged User and Access Management, Vulnerability Management, Email Security, WAF, IPS/IDS, etc.
• Experience in developing and implementing security solution architecture and design diagrams, documentation, and supporting materials
• Experience working with the leading hyperscalers, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
• Experience in architecture and design of DevSecOps capabilities, services, solutions, operating models and technologies
• Experience in performing information security architecture and design risk assessments and assurance reviews of technical implementation
• Experience with information security architecture and design of container and serverless capabilities, solutions and technologies
• Prior experience preferred in healthcare, financial services, government, or any other highly regulated sector
• Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Ability to work within a matrix organization
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Must have a strong sense of discretion when handling confidential information
• Must have ability to positively handle/manage stress, such as high work volume and frequent change
• Must have flexibility and willingness to participate in the work processes of an international organization, including conference calls scheduled to accommodate global time zones
• Must be able to sit and use a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
• Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs without assistance
• Travel Requirements: < 10%
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Certified in Risk and Information Systems and Control (CRISC)
• Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP)
• Certified Information Systems Auditor
The annual base salary for this position ranges from $145,170.00 to $306,500.00. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high of the Syneos Health range for this position. Actual salary will vary based on various factors such as the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role
Sr Director, Cybersecurit Serbia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.