Electrolux Kraków Poland
1 month ago
Deliver the results that drive change.
At Electrolux, a leading global appliance company, we strive every day to shape living for the better for our consumers, our people and our planet. We share ideas and collaborate so that together we can develop solutions that deliver enjoyable and sustainable living.
Come, join us as you are. We believe diverse perspectives make us stronger and more innovative. In our global community of people from 100+ countries we listen to each other, actively contribute and grow together.
Join us in our exciting quest to build the future home.
All about the role:
Finance&Accounting Intern will be supporting AP processes and business incoming enquiries.
What you'll do:
· Process efficiently AP incoming documents
· Resolve AP processing related issues
· Respond to customers inquiries in a timely manner
· Assist with monthly closing activities
· Actively support other AP processes when required
Qualifications & Requirements:
· University student;
·... Availability 20 hours per week for 3 months
· Good English, both speaking and writing;
Where you'll be:
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to Finance, central HR and IT services across Europe.
· 3-month paid journey through one of our processes in Finance & Accounting;
· Series of Training that will boost your competences;
· Dedicated buddy who will support you through the program;
· After the internship there are lot of possibilities to stay with us!
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.
Finance&Accounting Internship Kraków jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.