Herbalife Careers Kraków Poland
3 weeks ago
Senior RTR Accountant (temporary contract)
Herbalife Nutrition GBSC Krakow
About the role:
As a Senior Record to Report Accountant, you will support the process of general ledger accounting and reporting and operations of the RTR function of EMEA GBS. The role is key in the daily operations of the RTR GBS for EMEA, ensuring that relevant EMEA books and records and subsequent reporting are delivered timely and accurately and conform with applicable accounting standards and company policies and procedures. You will act as a team subject matter expert, support more junior staff, actively involved in knowledge retention and transfer as required due to organizational changes.
In this role you will:
• Have full responsibility for the books of Herbalife South Africa entities
• Prepare and post journal vouchers
• Prepare cost allocation
• BS accounts reconciliation
• Prepare input for Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow)
• Regularly analyze the... variances
• Cooperate with other business groups as well as third parties (e.g., auditors)
• Additional tasks on request (ad hoc request from Supervisor and other departments)
• Be responsible for internal projects.
• Higher education in Accounting or Finance
• At least 2 years of experience within Finance / Accounting in an International / Multi-national company
• Experienced with Shared Services or Outsourcing Centre environment would be advantageous
• Oracle (or the other ERP system) knowledge
• Experience with Excel to an advanced level
• Very good command of English, min. B2 level.
• Temporary employment contract
• Hybrid model (office/home)
• Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments as Herbalife Nutrition University, GoodHabitz and LinkedIn Learning.
• International environment
• Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others
• Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner
• Flexible working hours
• Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes
• Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
Senior RTR Accountant (temporary contract) Kraków jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.