Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Hilton
Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Prague Czechia
3 weeks ago
Cluster M&E Planning Manager
A Meeting & Events (M&E) Planning Manager supports in leading and managing the Meeting and Events Planning office to actively ensure a smooth-running operation for our customers and their events and to maximize revenue by upselling our products to existing client events inhouse.
What will I be doing?
A Meeting & Events (M&E) Planning Manager supports in leading and managing the Meeting and Events Planning office to actively ensure a smooth-running operation for our customers and their events and to maximize revenue by upselling our products to existing client events inhouse. The Meeting & Events (M&E) Planning Manager will interact frequently with customers and Guests to learn about their needs and develop relationships from which to earn repeat and expanded business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Maximize all Group, Conference, and Event revenue opportunities
•... Review business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive efforts to fill capacity and meet set targets
• Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, and manage the departments' adherence to achieving that strategy
• Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
• Ensure the Meeting and Events (M&E) Planning Team Members are developed effectively and generate a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and processing contracts
• Manage and develop the Meeting and Events (M&E) Planning Team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the hotel and company
• Organize hotel promotional activities
What are we looking for?
A Meeting & Events (M&E) Planning Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
• Demonstrated previous managerial or supervisory experience in a Reservations and/or Conference and Events Sales function in the hotel sector
• Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high levels of performance and exceed targets
• Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
• Excellent up selling capability and an ability and desire to coach up selling techniques to their team
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Accountable and resilient
• Ability to work under pressure
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• * Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
• Previous experience in the same or similar role
• Good local market knowledge
• Czech language (business level
Cluster Meeting & Events Planning Manager Prague jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.