Clearly Local Hualpén Chile
1 month ago
Clearly Local is a content creation and translation solution. we adhere to the three principles of Transparency, Efficiency, and Quality. Our people-focused hybrid working model makes the most of talent from around the world for maximum cost-effectiveness. We choose people who find true satisfaction in work. When you work with us, you’ll discover that every single person on the Clearly Local team is personally motivated to Translate Your Value to the World.
We are looking for a Localization Project Manager who can work along with clients and operation teams to maintain good relationships.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing client requests and digesting the instructions
• Serving as a liaison between clients and operation teams
• Leading the project analysis process and submitting quotes and schedules to clients
• Sharing the requirements with the team members and ensuring the proper implementation
• Tracking project schedules, ensuring quality delivery, and... controlling the budget
• Preparing account proposals and reports for clients
• Leading meetings with clients for project and proposal reviews
• Holding internal meetings for workflow optimization and problem-solving
• Working with Language & Resource team for the delivery of quality management and resource allocation adjustment
• Supporting the Sales & Marketing team to work on new initiatives
• You have previous experience in the localization industry.
• You have proficiency in English, able to converse and articulate your thoughts in English to be able to liaise effectively to different stakeholders across the region.
• You have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• You have the ability to multitask to execute multiple projects simultaneously.
• You have the ability to drive for results proactively.
• You have strong organizational skills, critical thinking skills, and problem-solving skills.
• You have the ability to learn new skills and technology quickly.
• You have advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
The candidate’s location is not restricted but it’s preferred to be located within GMT-2 to GMT+7 time zones and it’s the candidate’s responsibility to ensure legal residence in the country where they’re based in.
What's on Offer?
• Regional Role
• Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
• A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Localization Project Manager | For GMT-2 to GMT+7 time zones Hualpén jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.