Pilmico Foods Corporation
Pilmico Foods Corporation Cagayan de Oro Misamis Oriental Philippines
1 month ago
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the general warehouse operations from receiving of goods, storage, internal movements, goods issuances, and loading/dispatch of finished goods ensuring timely, accurate, complete documentation and compliance to Good Warehousing Policy, Procedures and Standards for safe and efficient warehousing operations.
He/She ensures real-time, accurate and complete system recording of all inventory related transactions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Inbound Processing/Goods Receiving
• Processes the inbound deliveries for inventory receiving and manages the activity in the warehouse.
• Oversees the putaway process & ensures that the stocks are stored in the proper warehouse location in compliance with ERP requirements & Good Warehousing Practices standards.
• Ensures proper labeling of stocks with correct batches (for batch-managed inventory) upon receiving for traceability purposes & FIFO/FEFO implementation.
• Ensures accurate ... timely posting of Goods Receipt (GR) for received inventory.
• Reports any discrepancies for received goods & coordinates with the involved teams. Escalates the concern to the immediate team leader for any irregularities noticed.
2. Outbound Processing/Goods Issuance
• Process outbound deliveries for inventory issuances and facilitate loading/dispatch activities (material requests from other departments, stock transfers to other locations).
• Oversees the picking process and ensures that correct stocks with appropriate batches are picked as indicated in the request.
• Prepares the required documents for goods issuances, stocks transfer/dispatch.
• Ensures accurate & timely posting of Goods Issue (GI) for the issued inventory.
3. Inventory Management
• Performs posting of internal movements and transfer posting (material to material, stock to stock, consignment to owned) transactions as required.
• Perform reversal transactions in the system when necessary.
• Implement physical inventory count activity in his/her area of responsibility as scheduled or planned.
• Ensures that correct inventory count is inputted in the system.
• Assists the team in reconciling the variances and provides explanation/justification when necessary.
4. Storage Management
• Ensures alignment of stock status (unrestricted, stocks for QI, blocked) between the ERP system & on floor physical inventory.
• Follows through pending disposition for materials on floor.
• Reviews the stocks arrangement & ensures picking & FIFO/FEFO strategy are followed.
• Facilitates compliance to piling, labeling, stacking and handling requirements, and stocks arrangement according to the storage plan. Inspecting products for defects and reporting damages as needed.
• Ensure proper storage of the materials. Non-conformance to the standard storing procedure should be reported to the Warehouse Manager/Warehouse Supervisor for immediate action.
5. Dock Appointment Scheduling & Yard Management (for EWM-managed locations)
• Performs timely posting of movements of the transportation units according the the flow of the traffic under his/her yard location assignment.
• Coordinates with the transport team on the status of the transport unit for inbound or outbound transactions.
• Complies with quality, Halal, health and food safety policy, standards and regulations of the company.
• Responsible for reporting problems related to Halal, food safety & quality management system to identified authorities.
• Actively participate in all company programs and activities under quality improvement, safety & security, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, risk management etc.
• Performs other tasks related to the job as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
• Bachelor’s degree holder in any 4 year course
• Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
• Good communication skills, both written & verbal; and collaboration skills
• Good interpersonal skills; negotiation and influencing skills
• Customer centric
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
• Flexible & can work in fast-paced environment; with strong sense of urgency
• Analytical and good problem solving skills
• Can work with minimum supervision
Choose one for each:
Working Conditions and Hazards:
• Normal office environment
Cagayan de Oro Misamis Oriental Philippines
Jobs in Cagayan de Oro Misamis Oriental Philippines
Warehouse Associate Cagayan de Oro jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.