Partner Staffing Calgary Canada
1 month ago
We have been engaged to identify an individual who is an exceptional Senior Financial Accountant. Our client is a well-known publicly held manufacturing organization with a long Western Canadian history. This is a key role that handles the preparation of financial statements, MD&A, and external reporting as well as assisting with the monthly and quarterly consolidation. Partner Staffing is trusted by Western Canada’s best companies.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Senior Accountant, you will assist with internal and external financial reporting, as well as provide high-quality detailed monthly and quarterly analyses to assist Senior Management in their decision-making processes.
• Assist with the preparation of financial statements, MD&A, and external reporting.
• Generate reports and information for Top-level, Executives.
• Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly consolidated financial statements and associated working papers.
• Assist... with the monthly and quarterly consolidation and reconciliations.
• Assist in month-end close processing as required including recording of transactions as they relate to the preparation of the financial statements.
• Review and analysis of monthly financial results, providing quantitative and qualitative analysis of performance.
• Analyzes cost center detail and explain variances.
• Provides documentation and explanations as required by external auditors in relation to the audit of the financial statements of the company.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• CPA is not required but will have sufficient experience.
• Experience with SAP One or similar software and Power BI
• Minimum 5 to 7 years combined experience in accounting and finance, with a focus on financial reporting.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Meticulous and organized.
• Strong commitment to meeting strict deadlines, and solid decision-making skills
Senior Accountant Calgary jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.