SRx Health Solutions
SRx Health Solutions Toronto Canada
3 weeks ago
Do you want to work with a collaborative, diverse team and gain innovative experience in one of the fastest evolving industries?
SRx health solutions is a fast-growing healthcare solutions services company designed for today’s growing markets. We are Canada’s leading provider of innovative, sustainable, and integrated healthcare solutions on a mission to enhance the wellness of Canadians. You will be part of a team dedicated to creating immersive experiences and transforming ideas into successful health care programs that matter.
We offer a truly inspiring and flexible work environment. Here, you will be empowered to follow your passion to continuously learn and grow. Not to forget to mention, we have one of the friendliest teams on the globe!
Roles and responsibilities
• Manage, train and mentor junior accountants.
• Oversee accounts receivable, accounts payable, and full-cycle accounting with a monthly-close.
• Review and approve journal entries for completeness and accuracy.
•... Prepare month-end management reports and budget to actual analysis for multiple business units.
• Prepare quarterly consolidation and assist with preparation of financial statements.
• Assist with quarterly reviews and year-end audit by providing schedules and supporting materials.
• Manage the Company’s bank accounts and complete and review bank reconciliations.
• Review and analyze bi-weekly expenses for payroll.
• Record and manage prepaids, accruals and fixed asset schedules.
• Manage and record overhead expenses, rent, utilities, credit card transactions, WSIB, EHT, employee benefits and depreciation.
• Lead month-end closing activities on a timely basis and ensure compliance with reporting deadlines.
• Manage sales tax payments and returns across entities.
• Complete intercompany reconciliations and investigate any discrepancies.
• Organize and update records to support all transactions and journal entries entered.
• Coordinate and collaborate with pharmacy managers to improve processes and obtain accounting documents.
• Create new GL accounts and maintain and optimize existing GL accounts.
• Assist with developing and implementing new policies, such as expense reports, corporate credit cards etc.
• Ad hoc account analysis and reporting.
• Perform other duties and functions as assigned by VP of Finance.
Job Specifications & Qualifications
• Minimum of 4 years accounting experience.
• Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Completion or near completion of Chartered Professional Accountant designation
• Strong understand of IFRS and financial reporting.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with full cycle accounting.
• Detail-orientation with an ability to communicate and identify problems.
• Organized with good time management skills (ability to work under pressure).
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.). Comfortable using lookups and Pivot Tables.
• Experience with NetSuite is considered an asset.
What we offer
• Paid vacation, public holidays
• Paid sick days
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• Specialized training
• Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits package.
• RRSP matching
• Annual Bonus
If it sounds like you, we want you to apply!
SRx Health Solutions was founded in 2013 by its current President, Adesh Vora. After running retail pharmacies for over 12 years, Mr. Vora opened two pharmacies in Ontario. From the onset, the focus was to provide specialized healthcare solutions for Canadians. To achieve this, Mr. Vora recognized the need to provide more than just retail pharmacy services.
SRx was founded in Ontario in 2013 and today has over 300 employees across Canada.
SRx health solutions is committed to fostering an environment of Diversity and Inclusion where employees are both valued and heard. We have a diverse representation of gender, race, sex, thought, and other personal characteristics that contribute towards the improvement of our commerce and people. We also provide accommodation during the interview process. Please reach out to our People Operations department at [email protected] for accommodation
Senior Accountant Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.