Accor HQ Mecca Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
3 weeks ago
Director of Information Technology
If you are a knowledgeable talent in software, hardware and networks. A critical thinkers and problem-solvers with great attention to details, an excellent communicator and Hospitality oriented person. Then, we have the job for you!, you will lead the IT capacity in Pullman Zamzam Makkah Hotel where you will manage the implementation and maintenance of information systems, data processing systems and procedures. Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand and the company mindset through our Heartist service culture.
What is in it for you?
• ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you... will be doing:
• Oversee all technology operations (e.g. network security, efficiency and sufficiency) and evaluate them according to established goals.
• Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
• Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
• Ensure WiFi coverage and quality at all times
• Maintain Hotel business intelligence soft wares & hard wares at full functionality to enable all hotel team to smoothly undertake their duties
• Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software.
• Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive IT solutions and updates
• Proposing strategic solutions and Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management.
• Cascade IT Plans & Tasks to IT Team and provide guidance.
• Control budget and report on expenditure.
• Building and maintaining relationships with external advisors and vendors.
• Keep close coordination with Head quarter support team to comply with company procedures & standards.
• Ensure that all Software Licenses and laws are adhered to.
• Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed.
• Follow all Regional office and industry standard guidelines and requirements e.g. PCI, IT Audit, GDPR etc. Implement policy and procedures to guarantee data and assets availability, integrity and security as per the company standards and ensure business continuity
Experience and skills include:
• Bachelor’s degree in IT Field
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role.
• In-depth knowledge of IT trouble shooting, Trends and best practices.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail, Highly responsible, organized & reliable
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
Mecca Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Mecca Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Director Of Information Technology Mecca Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.