Springdel Technology Limited
Springdel Technology Limited Hong Kong Hong Kong
1 month ago
You will be part of a global team responsible for analyzing data collected from cloud-based mobile device management software. You will help to guide and shape the data collection process. You will perform exploratory data analysis, build formal statistical models, build and present visualization and provide new actionable and reproducible insights.
• Familiar with the structure of the data science pipeline: exploratory data analysis inference, formal statistical modelling visualization, interpretation and communication.
• Experience implementing solutions/applications for retail, transportation and logistics, hospitality and educational industries is a bonus.
• Hands-on experience with architecting and implementing real-time Big Data analytics and machine learning applications.
• Advanced data analytics, machine learning and deep learning skills such as classification, regression, clustering recommendation, dimensionality reduction... topic modelling, frequent item set, feature engineering, multiplayer perceptron, sequence-to-sequence modeling, model import and export, approximate queries, and text classification.
• Comprehensive knowledge of enterprise application architecture: Big Data, cloud-based deployment and object-oriented design.
• Experience with AWS services is a bonus.
• Ability to translate models into production-quality programming language such as Python.
• Must be willing to learn new languages, technologies and APIs.
• Proactive team player, hardworking, quick learner, punctual and responsible.
Please send your resume to [email protected] & [email protected]
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.