Enva Dublin Ireland
3 weeks ago
We are searching for an ambitious EHS Officer to join our amazing team at Enva in Dublin.
Growing your career as a Full Time EHS Officer is a fantastic opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in communication, planning and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of EHS Officer at Enva today!
Greenogue, Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Based at our Dublin division in Greenogue, the EHS officer’s primary role is to assist in the development of EHSQ standards, driving compliance and delivering performance. You will support Teams onsite, in the field and on a multisite level.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop and maintain EHSQ standards and compliance.
• Develop and implement strategies and programmes which will consistently deliver EHSQ targets.
• Develop and maintain ISO EHSQ and energy management systems and all associated documentation.
• Risk identification, assessment, communication and control.
• Generate, review... and revise risk assessments, RAMs, SOPs and training materials.
• Support and maintain EHSQ software applications.
• Support preventative maintenance, statutory inspection and asset management systems.
• Maintain a schedule of meetings, leading and presenting as necessary.
• Walkthroughs, inspections, internal and external audits, coaching, and closing non-compliances.
• Liaise with stakeholders, external auditors, clients and the regulatory authorities.
• Develop and deliver internal training programmes, schedule and coordinate external training
• Guide and support teams within Operations, who work onsite and in the field ensuring correct behaviour minimizing error.
• Work within cross functional teams delivering collective and shared objectives.
• Work with Operations coaching and developing personnel, champions and EHSQ competency.
• Maintain incident containment principles, incident investigation, cause analysis, return to work and associated close outs
• Develop and maintain visual management systems, maintain KPI and trend data, generating periodic reports as necessary.
• Generate various periodic technical and non-technical reports and submissions as necessary.
This post will suit an EHSQ professional with 3 to 6 years experience. Someone who demonstrates energy, ownership, good communication skills and the ability to achieve targets. In addition, ideally we are looking for the following -
• Third level qualification in environmental health & safety, engineering or related discipline.
• Energetic, progressive, can do attitude, collaborative, and will involve others to gain input and buy-in.
• Attention to detail, checks own work to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Strategic and competent, plans and organises work, avoids chaos and presents work in a timely manner, every time.
• Full driving licence.
We offer an attractive salary package along with additional company benefits including :
• Pension provision
• Life Assurance
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Flexible working environment
• Wellness Activities.
• Learning and development opportunities.
The above description is a general outline of the requirements of the role. It is not intended to be exhaustive and may be added to in the future depending on the needs of the business.
Enva is a market leader in waste management and resource recovery solutions. Operating 33 facilities in the UK and Ireland, employing over 1600 people, creating valuable products for conversion or re-use in manufacturing. Enva also provide a complete water treatment and odour portfolio.
No agencies please.
Benefits of working as a EHS Officer in Dublin:
● Excellent benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Advantageous package
EHS Officer - Urgent Hire Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.