MEDPACE LABORATORIES Leuven Belgium
1 month ago
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Software Engineer to join our Information Technology team. The Software Engineer position will work on a team focused on Financial Systems and modernization of aging applications. Strong attention to detail, desire for process ownership, and interest in implementing new technology are highly valued.
To meet our global and innovation demands, Medpace is rapidly growing our software development footprint beyond the US. To support our growth, we are expanding our existing office in Leuven to build our first non-US innovation center. This is an incredible opportunity to join, contribute, and shape a new team, while also being a part of a large, fast-growing organization. Our custom software is a key component to our success. You will be joining an organization where your contribution makes a significant impact in positively impacting people's lives, as new treatments and... therapeutics are developed.
• Collect, analyze and document user requirements;
• Design, modify, develop and support software applications;
• Participate in software validation process through development, review, and/or execution of test plan/cases/scripts;
• Create software applications by following software development life-cycle, which includes requirements gathering, design, development, testing, release, and maintenance;
• Communicate with team members regarding projects, development, tools, and procedures;
• Utilize skills in development areas including object oriented programming (C#), databases (SQL) web applications (ASP.NET);
• Potential opportunities to lead software development projects.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science;
• At least 2 years of software development experience using technologies such as C#, Angular, Webservices, GraphQL, Git, relational databases;
• Experience in Entity Framework, Azure DevOps is advantageous;
• Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and software release management;
• Prior experience modernizing systems to a cloud-based platform (Azure) is a plus;
• Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills in English.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities. In addition, this will give you an opportunity to be a part of something special. You will have a direct impact of growing and developing Belgium's NEW IT location.
Refer to our video to see how you can make a difference within Medpace IT.
Organic Growth: Medpace is continuing to grow in all areas globally and has built an expansive research campus at its headquarters in Cincinnati, US. As we grow our operations in Belgium and across the continent, the Leuven office will become our Europe IT hub which will be instrumental to the success of Medpace.
• Medpace historically named a Top Workplace
• Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
• Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
• Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
• Ranked in the top 10 on the 2021 LinkedIn Top Companies list in Cincinnati
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.