WillCreate Ltd Tenterden United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Are you a Graphic Designer with a passion for delivering impactful creative? A fantastic position has arisen within our Design Studio here at WillCreate!
About the Role:
We are a full-service marketing and advertising agency with clients across multiple sectors meaning this role offers the opportunity to deliver creative for a range of brands. The work we do for our clients is varied and broad, covering everything from full brand identity to website design, digital and print advertising, social campaigns, newsletters and plenty more.
Typical projects include:
• Digital marketing campaign (e.g. email design, banner designs, adverts)
• Social media asset design
• Print design (e.g. large format, direct marketing, flyers)
• Promotional gif and video creation/editing
• Quarterly Digital Newsletters
• Branding concepts & logo designs
• Website mock-ups
About the ideal Graphic Designer:
The ideal candidate will be skilled in graphic design and confident creating print-ready as well as... digital files. Accuracy and an eye for detail is a must as is the ability to demonstrate experience across Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). You will have experience interpreting briefs, a passion for design and a desire to keep learning. Attitude is as important as experience and skill set for us, as we look to build an enthusiastic, driven and collaborative team.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Proficient across Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Hold qualifications in a design related discipline or equivalent experience and a strong portfolio showing a wide range of design skills
• Digital experience designing for web and email
• An understanding of both digital and print technical processes
• Can follow direction and adhere to corporate brand guidelines
• Creative flair and an ability to think outside of the box
• Ability to multi-task and remain level-headed in fast paced environment
• Excellent written English / eye for detail
• Experience in video editing is desired but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. All applicants applying will need to provide a current C.V. and a portfolio of work.
Strictly no agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
• Casual dress
• Company pension
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Tenterden: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
• Graphic design: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Tenterden
Application deadline: 31/05/2023
Jobs in Tenterden United Kingdom
Graphic Designer Tenterden jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.