Joseph Holt Brewery
Joseph Holt Brewery United Kingdom United Kingdom
1 month ago
Do you love pubs? Have you got a natural, creative flair? Does working on designs for pubs, beer and hospitality excite you? Then we have the perfect job for you.
It’s an exciting time to join our company and we now have an opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join the growing Marketing team based at our brewery in Cheetham Hill.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and creative branding. You will have experience or knowledge of working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
The role is located and based at our Manchester brewery in Cheetham Hill, Monday to Friday, however some travel may be required from time to time
Let's talk a bit more about the role:
• Assist the Marketing Manager and marketing team in creating branding, sales and marketing collateral for all departments and pub sites
• Responsible for consistency of brand identity throughout... all marketing materials produced
• Proofreading to produce accurate, high-quality work
• Work on digital campaigns with the Social Media Coordinator to increase engagement and grow following
• Work with the marketing team to create and develop marketing campaigns
• Keeping abreast of latest graphic design trends
• Keen eye for photography pulling together food menu, drinks and brand concepts
• Regularly reviewing competitor marketing materials such as brochures, packaging, onsite point of sale, websites etc
• Create GIF’s, videos and reels for customer engagement
• Liaise with printers, external agencies to manage timescales and expectations
So...what do we need from you?
• 3-4 years’ experience in graphic design either agency or client-side or graduates with a strong demonstration for creativity
• Portfolio of design work
• Full, clean driving licence and own transport
• Exceptional copywriting and proof-reading skills
• A confident communicator; both with clients and colleagues
• Knowledge of visual design theory (i.e. composition, colour theory, typography etc.)
• Knowledge and experience of digital media including GIFs, post-effects and social media
• A team player who can convert basic concepts from an initial brief into quality final artwork
• Experience of working to tight deadlines and a ‘can do’ attitude towards operating within a fast-paced environment
• Adaptable to a variety of creative projects
• Excellent creative flair and Mac skills, particularly with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Strong understanding of designing for print and digital mediums
• Organized and efficient in time management as well as meeting deadlines
• Able to work well in a team
• Excellent attention to detail
• Be able to work under pressure
The all important job information:
• Salary £25-27,000 DOE
• Employee Discount Card
• Free onsite parking
• Discounted beer and drinks from our online shop
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Staff and charity events throughout the year
Who is Joseph Holt?
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 126 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester and the North West. The company is still expanding, buying new pubs and improving existing pubs with our exciting investment programmes. Since 1849, we have been producing a wide range of award winning ales and lagers from our Brewery in Manchester that have won more awards over the years than we have introduction space! We are a friendly, family run company that are passionate about what we do, who we serve and the people who serve them. Come for a job, discover a career.
If you have the skills to help build the Joseph Holt brand, we would love to hear from you
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Graphic Designer United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.