Grafton Recruitment London United Kingdom
1 month ago
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 DOE (Pro-Rata)
Hours: Part-time, up to 2 days per week
Location: North London
Grafton Recruitment are seeking a dynamic Graphic Design specialist to join a fast-growing, family-run, organic food and beverage business based in North London.
As a key member of the team, you will play an instrumental role in assisting the Head Designer to implement changes and produce new designs for several channels including packaging, marketing materials and online content for both the client's key brands, which produce and distribute a range of different products globally.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about the food and drink industry and eager to grow their knowledge and experience within a fast-paced, international, and growing business.
This is the perfect role for any Graphic Design student or graduate who is looking to start a career in the food and beverage industry to gain work and industry experience alongside their studies.
• Work... closely with the Head Designer to implement changes to existing packaging designs.
• Taking design briefs and assisting in designing packaging for new products from the concept stage through to completion.
• Assist both the design team and other departments to create print-ready files.
• Collaborate with other departments and clients to design both online and offline marketing materials in line with agreed deadlines.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of design trends and technologies.
• Supporting the design team with all ad-hoc design requirements.
Skills and Experience:
• Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Ability to follow style sheets.
• A good communicator.
• An excellent eye for detail.
• Flexible approach.
• Passionate about the food industry.
• A degree in Graphic Design (or studying).
• 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays), pro-rata, increasing with service.
• Casual dress.
• Potential for hybrid working.
• Company pension contribution.
• 50% discount on all products in addition to other free benefits.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided.
If you would like any further information about this vacancy before applying, please contact Elliot Dawson at our Hull office – [email protected] / 07825889016
Junior Graphic Designer London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.