Success Talent London United Kingdom
1 month ago
Senior Graphic Motion Designer
£45,000 - £55,000 salary
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Motion Designer to join a a Premium International brand in the Education space. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a dynamic business, as they plan for growth and build a new In house Creative Team.
As Senior Motion Designer, you’ll be working alongside other designers and copywriters, while collectively working with the wider Creative and Marketing teams.
The digital design team specializes in the creation of graphics and looks of all marketing content ensuring they meet the highest possible broadcast standards and regulations both creatively and technically.
The role will be an integral part of the creative process, reporting to the senior motion designer and being involved from conception, throughout production, up to delivery. You will create graphics, edit video, and animation across a diverse range of media and will lead by example, producing requested designs to... a high standard.
We’re looking for someone with a true aptitude for design as well as:
• Ability to turn tasks around at short notice and accustomed to working in a fast paced environment.
• Comfortable with Adobe creative suite, Photoshop, illustrator and After Effects - Essential
• Designing strong and consistent story graphics, animations and video editing
• Conveying a professional brand image via successful online presence and branding techniques
• Working knowledge of Adobe and proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Must have excellent use of premier pro & after effect
• Video editing experience is a must
• project management tools such as Trello, Monday.com
• Outstanding organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
• A keen interest in visual, interactive and motion design trends
• Ability to conform to strict deadline-oriented projects and works well in fast paced environment
The successful candidate will be mainly responsible for designing motion graphics and animations for their social platforms, but may also assist the senior designers in creating website assets/ other marketing assets as well.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Lee Talson: [email protected], remembering to state your current salary and package.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted
Motion Graphic Designer London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.