Woodstock Trading Co
Woodstock Trading Co Hereford United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
With over 20 years’ experience, Woodstock Trading Company is an industry-leading bathroom furniture firm, boasting unparalleled customer experience and a wide variety of high-quality bathroom furniture and accessories.
Our nationwide network of dealers and showrooms are supported by our in-house design facilities, fully stocked warehouse, display installation teams, customer service team, technical experts and UK wide delivery via our transport fleet.
We’re exceptionally proud of our high standards of quality, friendliness, professionalism, company spirit and care in every department of the business and due to our fast growth, we’re looking to expand our friendly team.
Due to business growth we’re now looking for a Graphic Designer to design the marketing materials to support the Marketing team’s objectives.
What will you be doing?
• Design the layout of brand brochures in line with the marketing plan and strategy.
• Maintain all brand guidelines and ensure that they are applied... to all assets.
• Design and produce all necessary marketing assets as required by the wider marketing team, including but not limited to, email communications, social media assets, advertising materials, and POS assets where required.
• Maintain assets and files in a tidy and organised system.
• Conduct constant competitor research to ensure marketing materials are at the forefront of the industry.
• Work with the marketing team to design innovative and forward-thinking marketing materials.
• Work closely with other departments including R&D and purchasing to ensure marketing assets contain the most up-to-date product information.
• Maintain a high level of attention to detail to guarantee accuracy across all marketing materials.
• Liaise with other departments including HR & Customer Success to make sure that all company documents are aligned with brand guidelines.
• Accept and undertake any other reasonable tasks as directed by your line manager.
• Provide support with ad-hoc project work as required.
• Ensure your own Continued Professional Development and keep abreast of changes externally within your area of expertise.
What you will get in return?
• 23 days’ holiday with 1 day on or around your birthday, plus Bank Holidays, increasing by an additional 2 days with length of service.
• Christmas closure
• Private Medical Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Life Assurance
• Fantastic company culture
• Free food and drinks on site
• Employee discounts
• Company events
Jobs in Hereford United Kingdom
Graphic Designer Hereford jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.