Fashion Workie London United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Innermost is an award-winning wellness brand on a mission to cut through the confusion so you can take control of your health and feel great. We use science, research, as well as best practices from Ayurvedic and Asian medicine to craft tailored nutrition products that solve different health and fitness needs. The brand has experienced significant growth since launch and we have ambitious plans for the future. If you’d like to be part of a team that’s looking to change an entire industry, get in touch. Learn more at liveinnermost.com
You will be responsible for ideating and executing creative concepts for use across all of Innermost’s digital marketing channels in order to drive awareness and engagement. You will play an important role in the overall content strategy and have input into Innermost’s marketing campaigns.
The candidate should be passionate about utilising the power of content creation and storytelling, and have experience and skills in content ideation... editing, graphic design, photography and videography.
• Playing an important role in the brand’s content strategy and design of assets for use across digital channels
• Bringing creative briefs to life from ideation to concept development and execution, shooting and editing
• Working with the broader marketing team to input into the ideation of new campaigns and content
• Developing the brand identity, and creating content for email, social media, and other digital media channels
• Shooting static content, filming social videos, editing, creating GIFs, motion graphics and short videos
• Identifying content opportunities and trends, and delivering best in class assets
• Acting as a brand guardian ensuring visual consistency and alignment with brand guidelines
• Degree in the field of Graphic Design or similar with a portfolio of work that you can share
• Strong understanding of InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and other editing tools.
• A portfolio demonstrating strength across design, typography, layout, videography and imagery
• An eye for good design, branding, social media content and trends, advertising and marketing
• Meticulous attention to detail, project management and organisation skills
• Proactive and ambitious with a desire to get sh*t done and knock through brick walls if needed
• A team player. We’re colleagues and friends. Unless it’s a team quiz; then it’s everyone for themselves
• Wellness allowance
• Beautiful working space in London
• An ambitious team focused on building a leading brand in the wellness space
• Opportunities to take on responsibility and learn
Please send through your cover letter, CV, grades, degree transcript (modules and grades), salary expectations, ideal start date, and a 60 second video explaining why you think you'd make a good fit for the role
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.