Phoenix Health Hub
Phoenix Health Hub Uckfield United Kingdom
1 month ago
We want you….
Chiropractic Associate Position AVAILABLE
UCKFIELD, EAST SUSSEX
Video of job offer:
• Position open to graduate or experienced chiropractor.
• £40-60,000/year within 6 months.
• Generous retainer for first 3 months.
• Training, mentoring and support.
• Fun, friendly, and engaging team (inc. Yoga, Massage, Pilates)
• Great work life balance in a fantastic town.
• GCC and Insurance fee support available.
Our dedicated team led by Chiropractors, work alongside Yoga and Pilates Instructors and massage therapists are passionately committed to addressing as many health and wellbeing needs as possible under one roof and we need another chiropractors as soon as possible.
The job is suitable for both new graduates or experienced chiropractors, part-time hours can be negotiated for the right candidate.
We offer an attractive working environment, with full training, support and mentoring... available to help you achieve your full potential.
Initial retainer salary is £400 per week for up to 3 months, and thereafter 40%-55% (depending on experience and patient numbers). £40-60,000 easily (within 6 months).
New graduates can apply for our postgraduate training position which includes GCC and insurance fee support. Enquire about more details.
The successful candidate will:
● Be positive and energetic and have wellbeing at the forefront of their approach to chiropractic.
● Be experienced at diversified manipulation and current chiropractic practice
● Be confident with making adjustments and have an active interest in the bio-psychosocial model
● Be interested in connecting with the local community and have a passion for bringing out the best in people’s potential
● Have an active interest in massage, yoga and pilates
● Be a team player - excited about helping to expand the business further by offering their ideas and sharing their vision
● Be able to offer talks or classes to the local community once per month
● Be motivated to generate new business and increase their earning potential
The job is suitable for both new graduates or experienced chiropractors and part-time hours can be negotiated for the right candidate.
We offer an attractive working environment, with full training, support and mentoring available to help you achieve your full potential.
• Facilitating patient interactions. Reception duties and management.
• Chiropractic manipulation of the spine and joints.
• Explain the chiropractic adjustment procedures.
• Answer patient questions about their treatment.
• Assist with marketing to build your patient numbers
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From £400.00 per week
• Employee discount
• Free parking
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Uckfield, TN22 1AS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Massage Therapist (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Jobs in Uckfield United Kingdom
Chiropractic Associate Uckfield jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.