Study Group New Delhi Delhi India
3 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time- Fixed term.
Location: India, Noida
As the Student Induction Advisor, you would be responsible for providing outstanding customer service and sales support to international students as they make their final steps towards beginning their course. This would involve offering advice on visa requirements, travel preparation, and course information. Additionally, you would need to ensure that all conditions for enrolment are met, so these students can begin their course seamlessly. You will need to be friendly, helpful, and professional in all interactions with students to ensure that they are receiving the best possible service
• Support students who have confirmed their place at their study centre choice, including providing advice on all aspects of the next steps to start their course
• Provide information to students on clearing remaining academic or other application criteria, visa application, accommodation options... destination information
• Present and prepare student arrival workshops and student networking events
• Work alongside admissions and campus staff to assist in a smooth transition to the study centre for the student
• Supporting Student Enrolment Advisors with the required tasks needed for their confirmed students
• Maximising conversion rates from confirmation to arrival
• Knowledge of overseas education systems
• Knowledge of the Student Visa Regulations (Tier 4)
• Outstanding Customer-service orientated approach
• Experience in using SalesForce CRM
• Tertiary educated, preferably with relevant experiences
• Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with over 50 universities around the world, offering over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes. Voted as the 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class education to talented students from across the globe.
With a truly global outlook and offices all over the world, our international team uses its expertise, knowledge and commitment to create opportunities and add value. We are determined to grow and innovate in our field, providing our students and partners with high-quality outcomes across the higher education space.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
New Delhi Delhi India
Student Induction Advisor New Delhi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.