QS Bengaluru Karnataka India
3 weeks ago
Role: Student Enrolment Advisor
Location: Bangalore, India
Job type: Full time, permanent – on-site
At QS, our culture fosters a flexible working environment that encourages our employees to own their career whilst personally and professionally thriving. We collaborate, respect and support each other – and as a company, our values underpin these.
Our mission is to empower motivated people around the world to fulfil their potential through higher education, and to ensureeveryone has the same opportunity to achieve that potential. We celebrate the diversity of our teams and believe through sharing our experiences we can learn from one another and become stronger together, which enables us to achieve our goal.
At QS, you’ll be responsible for implementing real change in the international higher education landscape, full of exciting and interesting challenges where you can drive positive impact across the business.
As a Student Enrolment Advisor, this is what you’ll be... doing:
The Student Enrolment Advisor (SEA) will work within a friendly, diverse, and supportive team to provide excellent customer service to students from around the world.
They will be responsible for managing the 1:1 communication with prospective students on behalf of our clients. By answering prospects queries with accuracy, speed and enthusiasm, and supporting them throughout the decision-making process, their work will ultimately increase enrolments at the given institution.
Through this Entry-level role they will learn how to use effective questioning and rapport-building to market and promote the Client they are representing. They will also be introduced to Account Management responsibilities.
Successful candidates will be trained in the psychology of decisions making, effective writing, marketing techniques, university branding and the UK higher education market. As we care about growth, both professionally and personally, successful candidate can also expect the following career progression should they consistently satisfy and exceed internal targets and expectations.
The role will be split into 4 main areas: Enquiry and Made Offer Management, Account Management, Marketing Communications and general duties.
Some highlights of the role include:
• Improve the enquiry experience for students with great customer service, soft sales and provision of accurate information via phone, email and other communication platforms.
• Ensuring all incoming communications are effectively managed and answered in accordance with SLAs.
• Using a personalised approach to build rapport and represent the partner institution positively.
• Contribute to account meetings and share feedback and findings following engagement with students.
• Support in the QA process of our automated marketing communications, providing feedback and corrections where necessary.
• To maintain an excellent standard of data integrity with relation to the entry of data into the CRMS system.
• Provide support to the Client Success team as required.
• Attend conferences, exhibitions, campus tours as required.
• Domestic and International Travel as required.
• Willingness to work in UK shifts (1.30pm to 10.30pm India time)
• Rotational week off
• Willingness to work on weekends and holidays (Will be given compensatory off or extra pay)
To be a successful Student Enrolment Advisor you will have:
• The ability to engage and communicate effectively with a diverse range of people in a logical, organised and effective manner.
• A high level of initiative where thoughtful, intelligent problem-solving skills are utilised.
• An excellent standard of spoken and written English.
• Strong customer relationship skills.
• Good organisational skills and the ability to priorities work assignments.
• Educated to Undergraduate Degree level.
So, who are we and what do we do?
QS is the world’s leading provider of services, analytics, insights, and intelligence to the global higher education sector - supporting university excellence across the world. Our student recruitment and enrolment solutions enable universities and business schools to connect with talented individuals seeking to further their academic progress and career development. Our portfolio of professional services includes consultancy, student mobility and academic partnerships management, and branding solutions. We publish highly visible and influential rankings of international universities, including the QS World University Rankings® which reaches a global audience of hundreds of millions of people.
Founded in 1990, our activities span across 50 countries, working with over 2000 of the world’s leading higher education institutions and over 12,000 employers.
Headquartered in London, QS has over 750 employees globally with offices in Australia, Malaysia, India, Romania, Singapore, France, Germany, and the USA. QS keeps growing organically, through acquisition and by recruiting top talent across key regions.
We take investing in our people very seriously.
As standard you will have:
• Competitive base salary
• Access to an annual bonus scheme (for qualifying roles only)
• Flexible working options, including hybrid or remote (for qualifying roles only)
• 21 days annual leave – increasing to 23 days after 5 years’ service + 8 days casual leave.
• 14 days holiday for the year 2023
• Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
• Access to Provident Fund and Pension Fund Scheme
• Group Medical Insurance
• A vibrant social environment and multicultural and multinational culture
But that’s not all. Outside of these standard benefits we also offer resources to allow professional growth, and wellness initiatives to nurture a healthy mindset:
• Free subscription to the Calm App – the #1 app for sleep, meditation, and relaxation
• A focus on welfare which is led by our global wellness team, with mental health first aiders globally
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program) Service - dedicated services for enhanced EAP and comprehensive wellness with 24/7 helpline available through Truworth Wellness
• Access to a variety of diversity and inclusion initiatives and groups
• Strong recognition and reward programs – including a peer-to-peer recognition platform, quarterly and annual QS Applaud Awards, Connect with your Career annual PD event
• Support for volunteering and study leave
• Free subscription to LinkedIn learning – with over 5000 courses and programmes at your fingertips
• Options to join our outstanding global Mentorship programme
Like what you’ve heard? Great, apply now!
As a candidate, we know the application and interview process can be daunting and so it’s important that you have a great experience with us. Our dedicated Talent Team will work hard to ensure you are fully informed at all stages and you are really excited by this opportunity to do meaningful work in the education space.
QS Quacquarelli Symonds is proud to be a fair and equal organisation where everyone has the same opportunity to achieve their full potential, irrespective of their background or personal attributes. We celebrate our diversity and believe through sharing our experiences we can learn from one another, be stronger together, and enable our business to thrive
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
Student Enrolment Advisor Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.