Sethi Learning & Company
Sethi Learning & Company Karachi Pakistan
3 weeks ago
Job Title: Senior Manager Financial Reporting
Location: Kehkashan, Scheme 5, Clifton Block-5, Karachi 75600
Working Hours: Standard (09:30 am-5:30 pm); Days: Monday- Friday
Contract type: Permanent
About the client:
Our client is a leading company in the agrochemical industry in Pakistan. The company participates in events relevant to the agricultural sector and has a range of specialty nutrient products, including organic fertilizers, which have been introduced to support farmers in Pakistan. Their crop protection business produces insecticides, fungicides, and herbicides. The company's vision is to be a leader in the industry by providing the highest quality products to users and giving satisfaction to all stakeholders. Their mission is to enhance the prosperity of farmers by supplying quality farm inputs and related services, striving to be one of the top players in the crop protection industry, marketing the highest quality products, upgrading, and optimizing the use of... resources, having ethical and fair business practices, and exploring new avenues by informed risk-taking and creative solutions. The company is committed to safety, health, and the environment in all its activities.
We are looking for a Senior Manager Financial Reporting to join our Finance and Accounts department. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading the planning and preparation of the annual report and accounts, treasury management, annual statutory accounts, and quarterly external reporting to agreed deadlines. The candidate will also provide technical expertise in the preparation of analysis & reporting under applicable accounting standards and maintain proper books of accounts. Additionally, the Senior Manager Financial Reporting will be responsible for designing and implementing the risk and control framework for the external Financial Reporting team, coordinating with Financial Control on this, and providing support to the wider Finance and Treasury team.
• The ideal candidate for this role should have a solid understanding of financial management principles, including treasury management. They should have experience in managing cash flows, forecasting financials, and maintaining relationships with financial institutions.
• The candidate should create and execute strategies to optimize the company's liquidity and risk management. Additionally, they should be familiar with a variety of financial instruments, such as short-term investments, foreign exchange, and hedging strategies. Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate financial information effectively are also essential for success in this role.
• Lead the planning and preparation of annual reports and accounts, annual statutory accounts, and quarterly external reporting to agreed deadlines.
• Design and implement the risk and control framework for the external Financial Reporting team.
• Coordinate and plan financial reporting deliverables across the team, ensuring timely review and delivery.
• Provide technical expertise in the preparation of analysis & reporting under applicable accounting standards.
• Maintain proper books of accounts and ensure timely monthly reporting, and WHT / Sales tax compliances.
• Assist with the design of measures, metrics, and internal Management Information
• Assist top management in reporting and coordinating with auditors to ensure the timely completion of the audit.
• Assist top management in implementing appropriate internal controls.
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned.
• Ensure Fixed Assets register, and various reconciliations are made on a timely basis.
• CA (Chartered Accountant Qualified)
• 3-4 years of experience in a similar position
• Articleship from Big4 firms (preferred)
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to advise top management.
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
Senior Manager Financial Reporting Karachi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.