Ayanda Mbanga – Redefining Success
Ayanda Mbanga – Redefining Success South Africa South Africa
4 weeks ago
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CORPORATE SERVICES ● FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
HEAD: FACILITIES MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE
TCOE SALARY COMMENCING FROM R1 114 096 TO R1 549 344 PER ANNUM ● REF NO: CS 99/23 ● FICUS BUILDING, PAROW
• Bachelor’s degree within the Built Environment, Commerce or other relevant field
• Five (5) to eight (8) years’ relevant experience
• Proven project, contracts and contractor management experience
• Computer literacy (MS Office, including MS Projects, SAP will be advantageous)
• A valid Code B driver’s licence.
Key performance areas:
• Manage tenant related services to portfolio of facilities
• Monitor the usage of space in line with applicable allocation and current plan
• Participate in infrastructure planning
• Develop policies, standards and operating procedures
• Stakeholder relationship management and customer liaison
•... Management and administration of contracts, tenders and service level agreements
• Responsible for all building, electrical, mechanical and other maintenance at facilities within area of responsibility
• Ensure adherence to asset management policies
• Financial control and management of cost recovery systems
• Manage staff and movable assets for a portfolio of facilities
• Implementation and compliance of all health and safety and applicable legislation.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Closing date: 12 May 2023
• Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
• Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
• Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
• Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
• Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
• No late applications will be considered.
• If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful
Jobs in South Africa South Africa
Head: Facilities Management and Maintenance South Africa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.