Lightricks Jerusalem Israel
4 weeks ago
Who we are
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to push the limits of technology to reimagine the way creators and brands express themselves, the company brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research and design to every user experience.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while our creator services, Popular Pays, provides content creators the ability to partner with brands to monetize their work and offer brands opportunities to scale their content through tailored creator partnerships. We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
We are looking for a professional Social Media Manager with experience in community management who lives and breathes the social media world, and has an extensive knowledge and passion for the field.
As a company who... operates at the heart of the creators ecosystem, we are obligated to make our social channels the go-to for individual creators and businesses to level up their content, get inspired and leverage their capabilities.
As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for building and executing the Social Media strategy, creating relevant, engaging content, analyzing performance metrics to optimize KPIs and managing a power users community in order to grow our brand awareness and social media presence.
What you will be doing
• Develop and implement a social media strategy and calendar that aligns with the company's business goals and objectives.
• Create engaging and shareable content for various social media platforms, including Instagram, Tik Tok, YT shorts, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others.
• Manage and maintain the social media accounts, including uploading posts, working with scheduling tools, monitoring comments, and responding to messages.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media to ensure our brand remains competitive and innovative.
• Set up and manage community channels, initiate activities to build relationships with influencers and industry professionals and expand our brand's reach and loyalty .
• Collaborate with various teams to create and launch campaigns, events, and new product releases.
• Monitor and analyze social media performance metrics to identify and optimize content.
Your Skills And Experience
• 2-3 years of experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role, with a strong portfolio showcasing successful campaigns and content creation.
• Proven experience utilizing Community platforms such as Discord, Facebook, Reddit, etc.
• Since we’re a technology-driven company, operating in a competitive and fast-moving industry, the ideal candidate is willing to be agile, adaptive to changes and shifting priorities with a can-do approach.
• Deep understanding of the US culture and in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and their audiences.
• In-depth perception of the Creator Economy, tech, creative, and content creation cultures.
• Strong analytical skills and experience using social media analytics tools to track performance and make data-driven decisions.
• An eye for aesthetics, graphic & video editing skills are essentials, prior background and tendency are a HUGE plus as well as strong writing skills.
• Flexible to the dynamic and fast-paced environment, the ideal candidate should be willing to work outside of regular business hours, when needed, to meet project deadlines or handle unexpected situations.
• A team player who’s willing to do the extra mile to ensure our company stays ahead of the curve with original initiatives, hyper creativity and business mindset.
• Fluent level English is mandatory
Social Media and Community Manager Jerusalem jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.