Jones Engineering Ireland Ireland
3 weeks ago
Due to continued expansion, Jones Engineering require Mechanical Project Managers for a number of projects across Ireland, the United Kingdom and Mainland Europe.
• Positions available on large scale commercial, industrial, pharma and data centre projects
• Proven record delivering projects from pre-construction through to commissioning and handover
• Commercially and contractually competent with a good understanding of project P&L
• Prefabrication and modular build experience preferable
• Proven ability to manage an existing core team / develop the team
• Minimum 5 years' experience post qualification in managing projects with a minimum value of €10m - €50m
• Relevant third level qualification essential (Mechanical/Building Services Engineering)
• Excellent IT skills essential and a good understanding of programmes including CSA activities
• Proven ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team
• Excellent communication and organisation... skills essential
• Fluent English essential
• Excellent packages available
At Jones Engineering we have over 130 years' experience as a world class engineering contractor. Our core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services we provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Mechanical Project Managers Ireland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.