Apvi Administraties Botswana Botswana
4 weeks ago
This employer is an independent digital transformation consultancy with clients in the public and private sectors. They pride themselves on their ability to solve difficult problems by applying technology in innovative ways, focusing on understanding their client's business and working with them to deliver change that makes them more effective.
They are looking for candidates with a keen interest in pursuing a career in technology to join their Business Consulting practice, where they'll provide you with all the support and training required to develop into a well-rounded consultant.
Business Consulting focuses on understanding users' needs and problems, and finding effective and creative solutions to address them. This role offers you the opportunity to work in high-performing teams in a range of projects, from large transformation programmes to bespoke solution development, with different clients and technology solutions.
Candidates should be open to working in different... locations for clients and should be happy to travel within the UK, but a car is not required.
• Working across a range of sectors, clients, and projects to address challenges
• Bridging the gap between technology and business needs.
• Ensuring that technology is applied correctly, provides a great user experience, and is accessible
• Working closely with users to understand their needs, before translating this understanding into agile work items
• Assisting with internal projects and practice development
This is an entry-level role. Candidates should have a strong academic background and demonstrate a genuine interest in technology. You'll be a logical, critical thinker, who enjoys tackling different problems in a structured way. Consultants should be highly motivated self-starters, have great interpersonal and communication skills, integrity, and a strong desire to deliver the best possible results for clients.
• A good quality degree, or relevant professional qualification.
• Interest and aptitude for digital technology, either via your chosen degree or other means if your degree is non-technical or scientific.
• Excellent communication skills; with the ability to communicate with delivery teams and both internal and external stakeholders.
• Some understanding of digital development processes.
• An understanding or awareness of Agile methodologies and tools would be beneficial.
• An understanding of the software development lifecycle and broader business experience would be beneficial.
• Some ability to structure the analysis of a business or product e.g. SWOT or MOST analysis would be beneficial.
Package And Benefits
• Competitive salary, dependent on experience
• 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
• Flexibility to work from home
• 10 days allocated development training per year
• Generous discretionary bonus
• Statutory & Contributory pension
• Private healthcare cover
• Free gym membership
• Annual Away days
Graduate Business Consultant Botswana jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.