UbuntuBiz Denmark Denmark
4 weeks ago
UbuntuBiz is looking for a committed and ambitious Social Media & Marketing Consultant who is passionate about putting their skills into play in a young company. This person will help create innovative and personalized content that drives our clients' engagement. The right person for this role is passionate about building and maintaining a strong professional community.
This position is ideal for skilled social media & marketing freelancers who want to learn and be challenged by a startup work environment. If you are interested in building a network in the startup scene, this is the position for you
As our newSocial Media Consultant, you will be working independently & closely with our team. This position gives you the opportunity to expand our brand through many different platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok & Newsletter).
• Please note that you will be involved in creating the outreach to potential clients as this is a new position within the company.
•... Bachelor’s degree in a field such as communications, marketing, or English
• Excellent knowledge of Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn & TikTok) and the value it brings to a business
• Fluent in written and spoken English is essential in this role (Danish is not a requirement but advantageous)
• Having a good eye for original content, whilst being creative fun and original
• Experience in entrepreneurship, graphic design, and copywriting is advantageous
• Is responsible, flexible, and can work independently & remotely
We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work and we strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.
✅Things You’ll Be Doing
• Create, schedule, and execute a social media strategy based on client needs and objectives
• Monitoring social media channels for opportunities to engage with potential customers (LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok & Facebook)
• Using analytics software to track the performance of social media campaigns and make adjustments where necessary
• Developing brand awareness through social media channels
• Editing photos to be used in social media posts
• Writing blog posts, articles, or other content for websites or blogs
• Content creation (videos, images, etc)
Why work with us
• Work remotely and create your own schedule(we believe in trust and autonomy)
• Work independently/collaboratively with management on creative operations, brand development, and continuity
• Access to startups and founders within the Danish Startup Scene
• Access to events in entrepreneurship
• Gain incredible experience building a startup with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact
• Remuneration will be purely (high) commission based
⚡How to get our attention when you apply
Introduce yourself to us as a colleague and tell us why you want this particular position. We value authenticity, so be yourself, be creative, and take your time with the application.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.