Medfar Montreal Canada
3 weeks ago
As a Senior Mobile Developer, you will lead the effort to build up a brand new mobile development team at Medfar, and set its architectural directions, as well as the standards and processes it will abide by.
• Lead the architecture, design, and implementation activities of a new cross-platform (iOS/Android/Web) large-scale mobile application using a hybrid mobile development framework.
• Collaborate with other internal staff and teams - mobile UX and product owners, SRE and DevOps teams, product-aligned development teams) to appropriately establish the specifications and requirements, track the development and plan the releases of Medfar's mobile applications.
• Be an integral part in building the new mobile team. Participating in staffing activities, coaching and mentoring new team members and general team organization and leadership.
Contribute to our team with your strengths:
• Extensive knowledge of general architecture and... concerns important to mobile app developments.
• Extensive knowledge of React Native stack
• Extensive knowledge of mobile application CI-CD concepts and tools
• Excellent communication and leadership abilities
• Knowledge of agile development methodologies
• Fluent in english language, french (an asset)
• iOS/Android platform or programming knowledge (an asset)
• Mobile Accessibility practices (an asset)
• Real-time communication protocols knowledge (WebRTC) (an asset)
Why join MEDFAR?
Joining the ranks of MEDFAR means working in a dynamic environment where trust, innovation, quality, and client success guide our days. At MEDFAR, we promote efficiency and excellence in healthcare by offering the most efficient electronic medical record (EMR) on the market.
• Entrepreneurial culture.
• Performance-based bonus to all employees.
• Generous group insurance coverage.
• Flexible hours (work-life balance).
• Paid time-off offered during Christmas (the equivalent of one week).
• Social and sports activities (currently suspended due to the pandemic)..
• Dynamic and multicultural work environment.
Senior Mobile Developer Montreal jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.