Hong Leong Bank
Hong Leong Bank Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
1 month ago
Database Administrator - Hong Leong Bank - 1035524022 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New Database Administrator
Hong Leong Bank Petaling Jaya Posted on 26-Apr-23 Apply Now Apply Now Database Administrator
Hong Leong Bank Apply Now Job Description
This is a DBA position with requirements to ensure the BAU databases are in good health and involve in project setup. The DBA will have to project growth and advice customers / users on resource requirements. The job will require working at odd hours or public holiday when is required.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Functional (job responsibilities)
- Familiar with any 2 of the following databases (MSSQL, MYSQL,ORACLE, MongoDB)
- Perform health check on the databases and ensure databases are in good health status.
- Perform health check on the database Replication and ensure databases at DR site are synchronized
- Perform health check on the... database Backup and ensure databases backup is in place
- Perform health check on the DB space usage and ensure databases have enough space to growth
- To attend DB security patching on the scheduled downtime
- To attend data patching / program patching on the scheduled downtime
- Required to travel in between PJ to HQ office
- Provide 24*7 support (on rotation basis, including public holiday or when required)
- Handling of incident on databases
- Ensure no outstanding ticket assigned to DBA team
- Involved in the Disaster Recovery (DR) Test
- To perform DB backup and restore when required
- Setup, configure and maintain new databases for user testing or new projects
- To attend audit finding on databases
- Provide health check report and status update as required
Managerial (team/group responsibilities)
- Provide technical advice and guidance to junior DBAs and/or new joiners
- To manage and deliver tasks assigned
Organizational (organizational responsibilities)
- To meet business and provide solutions in regards to database services
- To lead/participate in meetings with internal/external users for BAU or project related activities
- To work at odd hours or long hours or public holiday as required & assigned
- Malaysian citizen
- Minimum of 2 years of production database management experience in any 2 of the following databases (MSSQL, ORACLE, DB2, MYSQL, MongoDB) is an added advantage
- Experience of work in the Financial Industry is a plus point
- Experienced in troubleshooting and tuning databases is an added advantage
- Experienced in database migration between versions, platforms and different database types is an added advantage
Hong Leong Bank (“HLB”) stands proudly as a leading financial services institution based in Malaysia, providing a wide range of comprehensive and innovative financial solutions across the region. These services are delivered through both digital and traditional means, via online and mobile banking, as well as our digital branch concept to provide customers with an efficient and seamless experience aided by technology.
As the service and financial landscape changes rapidly with the ever-increasing use of technology, staying attuned to customers needs and desires becomes even more critical to HLB’s operations. To stay ahead of these dynamic changes, the Bank has adopted the approach of reimagining banking by embedding digital considerations and customer centricity in every aspect of our operations, from products and services as well as customer care and engagement.
HLB’s ethos of being Digital-At-The-Core powered by customers-at-the-forefront will continue to lead us to innovate offerings in line with our aspiration of being a highly digital and innovative financial services organization.
- Additional Information
Career Level Not Specified Qualification Not Specified Job Type Full-Time Job Specializations Computer/Information Technology , IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin Company Overview
If you are young and talented individuals, unleash your potential and join us in an exciting and rewarding career. We value people who can thrive in a highly competitive, challenging and rapidly changing environment. We promote and reward people on merits and treat each other with mutual respect and dignity. Our success comes from what we value most : Integrity, Trust and Service. Additional Company Information
Registration No. 686191-W Industry Banking / Financial Services More jobs from this employer Be careful
This job ad has not been subjected to our hirer verification process. Proceed cautiously and do your own checks before providing any personal information. Learn how to protect yourself Report this job ad Job seekers Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Malaysia Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet
Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
Jobs in Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
Database Administrator Petaling Jaya jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.