Antal International s.r.o. (CZECH)
Antal International s.r.o. (CZECH) Rotterdam Netherlands
4 weeks ago
Company size: International company
Location: Rotterdam, The Netherland
Contract type: Full time
This is a full-time on-site position located in Rotterdam , the Netherland. The company is a KM visa sponsor recognized by the IND, they can work with and also welcome every ambitious international candidate across the globe.
• Independently handle day-to-day business development activities ;
• Develop new business networks and accounts in market region fo your language;
• Source demanded products and develop regional trading networks;
• Build up strong and reliable suppliers as well as clients portfolios in your trading market;
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders, such as finance department and supply chain department, to ensure all the business cases/accounts are well set up, followed up and concluded;
• Work towards becoming a business development leader in your trading market, aiming to groom your own team in 1-2 years;
• Cultivate new business... relationships, and network with business associates in your trading market and around the world;
• Determination and motivation to perform well under deadline and with KPI's;
• Able and willing to take calculated risks to thrive for career success;
• Hold a bachelor or master degree in economics, business administration, supply chain management, international trade or a related field;
• High professional proficiency in English (Working language in the office) is required; Czech NATIVE speaker
• Minimum 3 years track proven experience as international Trader, Business Developer, Purchase/Procurement Officer, or similar;
• Profound industry knowledge of wholesale and commodity trading (ideally cosmetics/perfume) is highly desirable, existing network and resource base is a bonus.;
• Self-promoting and always seeking to outperform your competition (even with yourself);
• A skilled communicator with excellent time management abilities to achieve strategic goals and targets;
• Well equipped with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills;
• Strong analytic skills and obsessed with numbers/figures;
• A confident, proactive, and service-driven person who has a problem-solving mindset;
• Able to prioritize and multi-tasking;
• Persistent and tenacious
Are you interested in this position? Apply now
How will your application process proceed?
► Your application will be assessed by an Antal expert consultant.
► If you are shortlisted, a consultant will contact you for an initial call to clarify the details of the position and your expectations.
► If you agree to participate in the selection process, the consultant will present your profile to the prospective employer.
► They will continue to advise you throughout the selection process
We wish you good luck
What will you get if you apply through Antal?
Free career support from our expert consultant who will be in contact with you by phone or email, help you prepare for the interview and ensure the quality of the recruitment process.
If this offer sounds interesting and you match the profile, please apply now
Antal is a recruitment consultancy agency focused on the recruitment of specialists and managers. The brand operates in 35 countries and has been present in the Czech Republic since 2014.
The Prague office handles projects in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and abroad for the largest global and local companies from various sectors of the economy.
The professional orientation of our consultants makes them not only effective recruiters, but also qualified consultants who have a unique knowledge of modern tools and the latest trends in the labor market.
To learn more about Antal, kindly visit
Antal International s.r.o.
110 00 Praha 1
Senior International Trader Rotterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.