Polson Higgs Dunedin New Zealand
4 weeks ago
We are looking for an accountant or someone with a solid financial background to take a lead in delivering our core software systems
Skills and Experiences:
What a Typical Day Looks Like
• Managing a range of accounting systems to ensure we keep up to date with what these products can do and can offer our clients.
• Mixture of project and business as usual work.
• Supporting the wider accounting solutions and finance functions to enhance service delivery.
• Providing superstar accountancy and advisory smarts to our clients.
• Ensuring the team have the correct client information to undertake the required work in an effective and efficient way.
• Use your expertise and leadership skills to mentor and grow our team and clients.
• An eye for opportunity – seeing opportunities to help clients achieve their goals, through better reporting, helping them understand their financials, building scenarios to help a business become successful.
• Systems – Understanding what... business systems are in the market and ability to find the system or product to complement our clients’ businesses.
Skills And Knowledge
• Knowledge in Xero practice manager to support the needs of the internal firm operationally.
• Understanding what's behind the numbers and having the ability to interpret and discuss this with a client, think outside the box and build a solution.
• Xero champion – understanding the client side of troubleshooting and building custom reporting needs. How to get the best insights out of the data inputs.
• Would consider relevant business analysis project experience – ie able to produce, deliver new ideas, approaches and insights and offer a range of business solutions to our clients
• A salary that recognises your qualifications and experience
• Flexible hours (preference 20 hours per week)
• Active social club
• Workplace wellbeing programme
At Polson Higgs, we have a caring, fun culture where we celebrate our successes. With our community service focus, we are involved in all aspects of local life. Polson Higgs sports teams and community club affiliations are all promoted, supported, and enjoyed by our staff. We value our team and know that life is more than going to work.
Please note: It is a requirement that you must already be legally eligible to work in New Zealand
If you are ready for a change and are motivated to develop and challenge yourself, then talk to us now! For confidential enquiries call Human Resources on 03 477 9923.
You can apply via our website www.ph.co.nz/careers. Please ensure your application includes a cover letter and cv.
Please note that we don’t always work to fixed closing dates & may interview candidates as their applications are received
Dunedin New Zealand
Systems Accountant Dunedin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.