Robert Half International
Robert Half International New Zealand New Zealand
3 weeks ago
My client is a privately held NZ business which continues to grow and take market share. The business is operational in nature and has circa 120 staff, many who have been with the business for a long tenure which speaks volumes of how people feel working here
The role of Financial Accountant is a blend of Financial and management Accounting and will report to the Financial Controller. You will work closely with another management Accountant and two assistant accountants. Your key responsibilities will include:
· Timely and accurate preparation of reports and analysis on financial information.
· Undertake projects and improvements to systems.
· Implement, maintain and update data integrity processes and controls.
· Compile, analyse and summarise financial information for customers and internal stakeholders.
· Process weekly and monthly billing.
· Prepare reconciliations and provide weekly and monthly analysis and reporting.
· Assist with preparation of... forecasts and budgets.
· Maintain, manage and ensure information and data integrity of Wastedge.
· Continuous process improvements.
· Weekly and monthly invoicing.
· Weekly drivers statistics preparation.
· Assist with preparation of customer reports.
· Maintain Cash Flow Forecast and ensure funds are in correct bank accounts to meet payment requirements.
· Maintain Fixed Asset Register.
· Preparation of monthly consolidation journals and Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet
· Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
· Provide back-up for Management Accountant.
· Undertake any other reasonable duties, accountabilities and responsibilities as directed.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for ideally a CA/CPA qualified Accountant or someone who has at least had exposure to IFRS reporting and requirements for reporting within a larger business. You will need to have worked in a fast paced, volume driven business previously ideally with some form of operational or service industry.
It will be important you can demonstrate a logical problem solving ability as well as large data manipulation ability - ie intermediate to strong excel capability.
This company has a strong culture where everyone enjoys coming to the office but flexibility is on offer. Parking is on site and the team will have good work life balance.
How to apply
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander or Tanya Beets in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0012655823
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice: https://www.roberthalf.co.nz/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as government ID numbers, ethnicity, gender, religion, marital status or trade union membership) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time
Jobs in New Zealand New Zealand
Financial Accountant New Zealand jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.