Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Tai Tokerau
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Tai Tokerau Whangārei New Zealand
3 weeks ago
• Full time 1.0 FTE working 40 hours per week
• Fixed Term until August 2023
Working with Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau is about more than just a job. It's about enjoying coming to work every day, feeling challenged, trusted and supported, whilst enjoying living in a region that has a lifestyle unrivalled in New Zealand.
About the role:
Support Te Tai Tokerau / Northland finance function in the processing, preparation and analysis of financial and management reporting.
• Ensure sound financial and business principles are applied
• Robust operational and capital expenditure budgets are prepared, and expenditure is monitored and analysed
• Cost reduction/productivity improvement culture is embedded within the directorate.
This is a permanent full time 1.0 FTE position working 40 hours per week based at the Whangarei Hospital. This position is fixed term until August 2023.
Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau is committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and holds stewardship for equitable health... outcomes for Māori as Tāngata Whenua as the highest priority.
• Relevant tertiary accountancy qualification (or working towards)
• 2 years' experience in a finance role
• A high level of verbal and written communication skills
• Good computer literacy with sound spread sheeting skills
• Attractive Salary
• Flexible working arrangements
• Interesting and varied work involved to keep you engaged and motivated
• Plenty of professional development opportunities
A career with Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau will see you action meaningful change in the region we love, and in your professional development – all whilst enjoying everything the stunning North has to offer. You really can enjoy the best of both.
Our people live our Values:
Tangata I te tuatahi People First - People are central to all we do
Whakaute (tuku mana) Respect - We treat others as they would like to be treated
Manaaki Caring - We nurture those around us, and treat all with dignity and compassion
Whakawhitiwhiti korero Communication - We communicate safely, openly and with respect to promote clear understanding
Taumata teitei (hirangi) Excellence - Our attitude of excellence inspires success, competence, confidence and innovation
Vacancy No: AD23-040
Closes: 10 May 2023
Whangārei New Zealand
Business Manager - Finance Whangārei jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.