Beyond Recruitment Auckland New Zealand
4 weeks ago
We are currently supporting one of our Property Investment clients in seeking a Financial Accounts Manager to join their small and close-knit team based in the Auckland CBD.
About the Company: Founded in 1988, our client initially focused on residential investment in suburban locations, becoming the first to convert commercial offices to residential inner city dwellings. Now a well-recognised and very well established player in the market this company holds a rich portfolio of developments that span retail, restaurant, residential, hotel, serviced apartments and commercial office buildings.
About the Role: Reporting to the Owner and Director, you’ll be responsible for the overall Accounting and Financial administration of the company and its subsidiaries. This is a sole-charge role with no direct reports and will, at times, include some office management responsibilities.
• Oversight of all accounting and financial administration tasks.
• Daily bank recon... including recon of Xero and Re-leased (Property Management Software).
• Daily prep of arrears for Residential and Commercial Property Managers.
• Invoice preparation in Xero and ANZ direct.
• Monthly cashflow, forecasting and budgeting.
• Monthly GST, petty cash and credit card reconciliation.
• Management of final processes for GST, Provisional Tax, Payday Filing and EOFY.
• Payment of staff through Xero.
• Half-yearly and annual overview of all entities.
• Various general admin duties to assist with the smooth running of the office.
Essential Background, Skills & Experience:
• No less than 10 years’ experience in a similar senior role and exposure to the commercial property sector would be advantageous.
• Strong numerical accuracy and attention to detail.
• High level of accounting/bookkeeping knowledge.
• Relevant finance or accounting qualification.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• A can-do attitude with a desire to add value to the team.
If you’re looking for a sole-charge role that will expose you to all elements of the financial management of a highly successful family-owned property company, based in the heart of Auckland city, then please express your interest by applying. This role offers some work from home flexibility and comes with a car park provided.
For further information and a confidential discussion you can contact Mark McCulloch on 021 221 6237 or reach out via e-mail: [email protected]
Reference number: 123149
Auckland New Zealand
Financial Accounts Manager Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.