Aldelia Limited Lagos Nigeria
3 weeks ago
About the job
• The ideal candidate will have experience in Oil & gas, Marine and Energy business development, building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients in person, and via telephone calls and email
• Arranging meetings with potential clients to prospect for new business provided with presentations.
• Understands the industry applications, standards/regulations, drivers, and trends, the potential client's organization, and desired business outcomes.
• Analyse the market & customer intelligence and establish competitive advantages for the Company.
• Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations.
• Track metrics to ensure target pipelines are hit.
• Develop and implement winning business development strategies for the company. This involves planning and budgeting.
• To establish and build business contacts for the industries/sectors we support.
•... Developing and executing sales strategies to gain market share, especially for AMS Aftermarket Products and Services and other product lines.
• Determination of customer needs, volume potential, pricing, and propose inventory requirements.
• Driving revenue generation, budgeting, forecasting, and achieving of Country's Sales target.
• Selling equipment and after-services to various customers in the assigned territory.
• Consulting with other support services or departments - operation, supply chain, and account.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or a relevant field
• 4 years of relevant experience in the Oil & Gas, Marine, and Energy industry
• Proven experience as a Sales Engineer
• Able to build and deliver presentations.
• Able to persuade and convince others / Influence decision-making.
• Good business development and negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Presentation Skill
• Proficient usage of MS Office suite
• Self-starter and self-motivated
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.