North Dallas Bank & Trust
North Dallas Bank & Trust New York NY United States
3 weeks ago
We are looking for an ambitious Teller to join our exceptional team at North Dallas Bank & Trust in Dallas, TX.
Growing your career as a Full Time Teller is a great opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in cooperation, leadership and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Teller at North Dallas Bank & Trust today...
About the Position: Teller (Dallas Banking Center)
A Teller within the Banking Center plays a vital role in the customer experience, and is generally the most frequent point of contact as you process and assist with transactions, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements. Offer digital and mobile solutions to provide the most convenient access for a customer to conduct their banking transactions. Perform transactions accurately and efficiently including check cashing, deposits, transfers, and withdrawals while adhering to established operational policies and procedures. Build relationships with customers by connecting them with the banking center team, who can help address financial needs.
• Demonstrate ability to make connections, engage and educate customers.
• Support and develop a team environment.
• Support, promote and participate in a customer-focused culture.
• Detail-oriented, organized and ability to multi-task with an ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements.
• Knowledge and interest in computers and ability to connect customers to available technology.
• Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings.
• Demonstrate successful sales, referral and service practices.
• Receive checking and savings deposits: verify cash and endorsements, receive proper identification for cash back, and issue receipt of deposit. Identify counterfeit currency.
• Examine checks deposited and determines proper funds availability based on regulation requirements and complete Hold Notices when necessary.
• Cash checks and pay out money after verification of signatures and customer balances, processes savings withdrawals. Enter transactions into computer and issues computer generated receipts.
• Answer basic customer inquiries regarding service charges and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies.
• Accept loan payments: verify payment amount and issues receipt.
• Buy and sell currency from the vault as necessary, ensure teller drawer cash limits are not exceeded and manage cash drawer according to the guidelines set forth in the Teller Policy.
• Attend morning huddles, sales meetings and monthly Bank meetings.
• Review and verify proper identification and be able to identify suspicious activity.
• Issue official instruments.
• Process drafts and other collection instruments.
• Prepare Currency Transaction Report (CTR) and monetary log for applicable transactions.
• Provide dual control, as necessary.
• Cross-train within Teller area to develop knowledge and skill level.
• Process night depository and mail-in deposits, as necessary.
• Process Cash Advances for customers.
• Adhere to policies, procedures, regulatory banking requirements, and state and federal laws.
• Provide information about other bank products and services.
• Demonstrate strong initiative in role.
• Lead and model North Dallas Bank & Trust Co. mission statement.
• 40 hours per week - Must be able to work during banking hours, which are 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM Monday through Friday, and some Saturdays from 8:00 AM until 12:00 PM (noon).
• Minimum 1 year customer service experience.
• Minimum 1 year teller experience, and/or minimum 1 year cash handling experience.
• Minimum 1 year experience within a regulated financial institution preferred, retail banking preferred.
• Strong listening skills, excellent customer service skills, comfortable asking questions and identifying needs to expand the customer relationship.
• Must have experience using MS Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Must have a polished and professional image and demeanor.
Location: North Dallas (Preston Rd & I-635/LBJ)
Join the NDBTeam!
We have a great team of friendly, talented, and inspiring people at NDBT. We take pride in offering exciting opportunities for employees to grow and follow their passions, while providing a great work-life balance as well as job stability. Founded in 1961, NDBT has a long-standing reputation in the community and strives to provide excellent customer service to our customers and communities. NDBT leadership and employees foster and contribute to our environment of mutual respect, accountability, creativity, and teamwork; and at all times to act with integrity, dignity, honor, and fairness. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of – consider applying today.
North Dallas Bank and Trust is an Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Benefits of working as a Teller in Dallas, TX:
● Excellent benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Attractive package
New York NY USA
Jobs in New York NY United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.