CBRE Singapore Singapore
3 weeks ago
Areas of Interest
Singapore - Singapore
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients. Attends client meetings.
• Coordinates, oversees and/or manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, AV, Helpdesk, Event, carpark, interior and exterior landscaping, janitorial and pest controls work. Reviews work orders to ensure that assignments are completed.
• Coordinates and manages moves, adds and change activities.
• Obtains and reviews price quotes for the procurement of parts, services, and labor for work request.
• Ensure timely submission of invoices from the vendor to the Finance department and payment are made on time. Able to use Financial tools for PR/PO generation is an added advantage.
• Ensure all employee services are managed and... delivered as per customer expectation /satisfaction within SLAs/KPIs; Any ad-hoc/special requests to have the necessary approvals prior to implementation.
• Managing and fostering relationships with team/vendors and other key stakeholders through effective communications, collaboration, and engagement
• Responsible for facilities inspections and reports including preparation of reports and analysis.
• Management of staff season parking application, termination & related services
• Manages vendor relationships and trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Responsible for invoice processing and accuracy of cost center coding.
• Provides process and procedure training.
• Ensure the smooth day-to-day FM operations excellence for sites under your management and coordination
• Follow department policies, procedures and service standards.
• Assist and actively participate in the annual events such as fire drills, building power shut down etc.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• At least 3-5 years in an equivalent position with relevant working experience
• Possess strong interpersonal skills with a service mindset (customer-oriented).
• Highly motivated, meticulous and willing to be cross-trained in various aspects of facilities.
• Team player with good communication and organization skills
• Perform multiple tasks effectively.
• Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrate positive attitude
Assistant Facilities Manager, Ang Mo Kio Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.