SNC-Lavalin French Jonquière Canada
1 month ago
We are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our team in KSA.
• Management of bonds, insurances, and guarantee logs.
• Verifying interim valuations and preparing payment certificates.
• Preparing variations analysis and recommendations.
• Preparing cost report.
• Attendance and representation at commercial meetings
• Assisting in identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
• Reporting to Associate Director on all commercial issues.
• Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
• Feasibility studies (cost per key, cost per m2 etc.).
• Cost Planning and estimating (BCIS and NRM1).
• Value Engineering, cash flow forecasts, Whole Life Costing, risk management.
• Bills of Quantities production (NRM 2, POMI and CESSM).
• Tender services including compilation, tender analysis, negotiations and recommendations.
• Contract drafting as per standard forms.
Experiences and Qualifications:
• Degree in... Quantity Surveying or Engineering from recognized University.
• Min 15 years of overall experience in pre and post contract roles.
• Preferably a MRICS.
• Experience on working on a re-measured infrastructure project.
• Measurement and quantification of facility and infrastructure works
• Cost estimating of facility and infrastructure elements
• Previous experience of working for Government projects in Saudi Arabia will be preferable.
• Knowledge in the use of QS software Cost-X or similar is preferable.
• Analytical and detailed in approach.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Possess good project background and proven English language technical writing ability and skills.
Rewards & Benefits:
We offer an excellent package which includes:
• A competitive salary
• Transportation allowance
• Medical and life insurance cover
• Annual leave
• Medical and life insurance cover
• Company gratuity scheme
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Annual flight allowance to point of origin
SNC Lavalin’s Faithful+Gould business is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management consultancies, with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximize our clients’ interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include - Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning. Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service.
We have focused our digital transformation around platform modernization and product development and through standardization and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart
Senior Quantity Surveyor Jonquière jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.