Acosta Gainesville FL United States
1 month ago
Lead Retail Service Merchandiser is responsible for representing Acosta, our clients, and our customers by effectively leading a team and performing reset and remodel work including, but not limited to, the proper implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement, void corrections, and special merchandising activity. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, quick learner, has a strong... attention to detail, and works well in a team or independent situation. They must possess excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with business partners.
• Serve as a team lead in the organization and execution of reset and remodel work. Effectively partner with store personnel for the scheduling and communication of reset and remodel work
• Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete reset and remodel work. Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail terminology
• Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an effective working relationship
• Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage documentation related to assigned reset and remodel work.
• Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe act or condition to prevent injuries
• Understand and follow all Acosta Policies and standard operating procedures
• Meeting the physical requirements – listed below
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3+ year’s supervisory / management experience with the authority to direct and or oversee the employee’s daily work activities
• 3+ year’s Customer Service experience preferred. Prior sales agent, retail and reset responsibility experience preferred
• Possess excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with business partners
• Comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e., smartphones, computer, copier/fax, and handheld devices)
• Strong demonstration of the following core competencies:
• Quality Commitment Maintain quality standards that meet and/or exceed expectations
• Detail Oriented Ensure work accuracy
• Customer Service Provide a level of service to customer concerns.
• Communication Skills Ability to communicate effectively.
• Effective ability to work accurately with web-based applications to indicate work availability, check work assignments, accept work assignments, receive work documentation and information, record work start and completion times, record work mileage, record work expenses, record work time and attendance, and complete training activities
• Must be willing and able to work in cold environmental conditions (i.e., refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores) for limited periods of time
• Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, decision making and leadership skills. Must be able to read and communicate effectively with others
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive in a car for extended periods of time
• Travel is required and could be up to 50%. Overnight stays and occasional weekend work would be required.
Acosta utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant , please use the link provided to access i nformation on our use of E-Verify and your right to work. Employer Resources (e-verify.gov
Gainesville FL USA
Jobs in Gainesville FL United States
Lead Travel Retail Reset Merchandiser Gainesville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.