Xylem Törökbálint Hungary
3 weeks ago
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
XYLEM Water Solutions Kft. is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Ensuring monthly closing activites are carried out timely according to the Xylem closing calendar.
Ensuring tax returns / statutory reports are prepared / filed on a timely basis.
Supporting the Accounting & Compliance Mgr with OS uploads, BS account reconciliations and preparing various monthly / quarterly / annual reports.
• Manage month-end close in iScala (prepare accruals, run various reports)
Manage the local books according to the local tax rules
Have an up-to-date knowledge in accounting and tax rules
Prepare all the necessary tax returns for deadline; VAT, innovation contribution, rehabilitation tax, environmental tax, corporate income tax, local tax
Coordinate the interim and yearly audit with the auditor company
Ensure the timely submission of annual financial report
Manage and control the documentation of transfer pricing prepared by the provider company
Prepare and submit statistical (KSH) reports, and MNB report Control the AP booking done by shared service Support the operations team in tax related questions during the invoicing process
Check the online invoicing reporting in NAV portal Perform / review monthly account reconciliations according to the internal rules
Support intercompany reconciliations and monthly netting
Review bank statement bookings
Support the local accounting team with their daily job
Provide various financial reports / data / explanations to the Accounting and Compliance Manager
Handle various ad hoc tasks, requests.
• Member of the Xylem EMEA organizations applying financial tools & analysis to help Xylem maximize shareholder value
• Member of the Xylem Finance community driving prompt and predictive key reporting activities, analysis and related financial initiatives globally
• Build strong, mutually beneficial customer relationships
• Build trust and develop support across the business and functions served
• Accuracy and timeliness. Strong planning skills and ability to ensure the organization meets deadlines
• Ensures effective and transparent communication within Finance Europe, local and corporate organisations through strong verbal and written communication skills
• Communicate with multiple levels of the organization
• Hungarian GAAP (Accounting law) and taxation rules
• US-GAAP / SOX
• Learn & comply with key Xylem Policies
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance Chartered accountant registration
3 years+ of relevant financial experience
Fluent in English and Hungarian
Advanced Microsoft Excel Experience at multinational companies
Preferred Experience in using iScala
Preferred Experience in US GAAP
Highest standards of accuracy and precision;
Good verbal and written communication skills
Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
• *OUR OFFER:
• Contribute to our mission: Let’s Solve Water
• We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational company, challenging work
• Internal development opportunities
• Excellent atmosphere, friendly environment, teamwork
Chief accountant Törökbálint jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.